Best Western Executive Inn
$116
$161
$152
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Hobbs)(Great Value!)
$93
QualityInn
$169
$144
Fairfield Inn
$219
$212
Official Hotel
Lea County Inn(Hobbs)(Great Value!)
$100
All reviewscomfortable bedsolder partrestaurants in the areaawesome servicemain highwaybest dealnew mexicostaying at this hotelplace to staymicrowave and refrigeratorone night staycarlsbad cavernsthe hotel staffpillowspetfurniturewalmart
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We came to Hobbs for a memorial service and needed a place to stay. When we checked in and discovered the room was on the second floor, I requested a downstairs room as there is no elevator. The front desk clerk was quick to change the room and was very pleasant about doing so. The king bed was comfortable - good mattress. There was a table and a work desk in the room as well as a microwave and refrigerator. No space to set out the luggage racks, however. The room was towards the back so there was little road noise. In the morning, Dana was stocking the breakfast area and was cheerful and chatty. She even made bacon for us as I don't care for sausage. The price was reasonable.

Room Tip: Request a downstairs room if you don't want to climb stairs to the second floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
rinavkapadia, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 575-397-7171.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Hotel is very nice, easy to find . The rooms are very comfortable and the staff, well what can I say , when I am there I get treated very nice almost like family. I would certainly recommend this hotel to my own family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rinavkapadia, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Dear Sir

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This hotel is a great find because the pricing is very fair in consideration of the other options in Hobbs thanks to the oilfield people. Most of the hotels are either dirty or expensive, this one is very clean and a great price as well. The staff is very nice and helpful, they have a full breakfast as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The accomodations were great for the price. And I got a smoking room which are hard to find now a days. I will definately stay here again. I was here on business and I didn't get the chance to eat breakfast but hope to on my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rinavkapadia, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were not sure what to expect, but found the hotel to be nice. The rooms are large and the large mini-fridge and flat screen TV were a welcome suprise. We had a full hot breakfast each morning that was good. It would have been nice to see a variety of hot foods during different days of the weekend, but it was still good. We would stay there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family