Sleep Inn & Suites Hobbs New Mexico Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My stay at the Sleep Inn has been wonderful! Everyone from the manager down has been very professional, courteous, and helpful during my stay. The rooms and amenities are first rate! Very clean and safe place to stay. I would recommend to everyone to check it out.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Hotel is great!! Clean rooms, great breakfast, and helpful staff!!

Room Tip: Book ahead
1  Thank Miles M
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel now multiple times for work. The length of stays has varied from one night to multiple weeks. I have also stayed at other hotels in Hobbs and can say that the Sleep Inn is easily one of the best. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and the general manager is always helpful with any issues that arise. The hotel is is well kept up and the rooms have always been clean. The work out area provides a great way to relieve work related stress and the breakfast is always good.

1  Thank KenW335
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Our entire company is staying here for months on end and the hotel has made an extended work trip much more enjoyable! Laurie, the manager, has gone out of her way to help us with every need. I would highly reccommend staying here!

1  Thank paige w
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This Hotel used to be a favorite until it was recently changed to new management. The General Manager herself was very rude and not curtious at all to our needs! The Rooms smell was just so horrible my son immedietly got sick to his stomach. We found hair on the beds and not to mention the mildew in the bathroom was horrible. The drains wouldn't drain properly. When we approached front desk about all the issues all they could say was they were sold out and could not do anything about it, We were never even offered an apology!
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!! For the money they want for thier rooms, they are NOT worth it!!!

Room Tip: Stay Far Away From This Place!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Management_NM150, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Hobbs New Mexico Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Hobbs New Mexico Hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to appologize on behalf of our hotel and our staff for the issues you had to deal with at the hotel as this is not how we condone ourselves . I would like you to know that the property always has and is still owned by the same company. The only changes made were within our management team last year and we are extremly happy with the results. I would appreciate it if you are able to email me at sleepinnhobbs@gmail.com so i am able to further investigate the issues you had and correct them promptly whether it be in maintanance or in our management. As you are aware, we try to hold ourselves to the highest standard which in result made our hotel your favorite hotel in Hobbs, NM. Your earliest response will help me get any maintanance issues resolved. Our house keeping does an excellent job on checking all our rooms daily and reporting maintanance issues promptly. I have not seen any reports at this time but would like to narrow down the room you occupied. On a recent unexpected inspection from our franchise, i am happy to say that we scored a 97.5%!. Once again i would like to appologize again and would like to invite you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites Hobbs New Mexico on your next visit and experience why this was your favorite hotel and hope it will be your favorite hotel in the future