“Very Pleasant Staff and Clean Room”

Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Gallup

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Tonalea Navajo County, Arizona
Reviewed July 26, 2014

There is not much in Gallup NM, as far as quality goes, but I was pleased to come across this days inn. Great staff and family run business, they continue to make improvements to the rooms and the facility. I like to stay here when I am in the area, quick access to all the cultural events. The last time was pleasantly surprising...I had a Jacuzzi in the room and double shower!! crazy. I even left a very important item accidentally and they held it for me until I was back in town. I highly recommend this for a clean, safe, comfortable stay in the wild, wild west! Thank you Days Inn, see you next time...p.s. not to be confused with the other days inn on the other side of town...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Falgoon P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup, responded to this review, July 27, 2014
Hello IMV001,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and taking note of how we take care of our guests’ valuables. Your kind words and satisfaction of the accommodation you received in our hotel is truly rewarding for us. Indeed, we are committed in providing the best quality accommodation in order to show you how we value your business. We hope to have you again on your next business trip.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed July 20, 2014

As you may hear in my reviews, third-party bidding sites are hit-and-miss. This is a good example. I was on my way back to Florida from a long road-trip out west, and as a result of poor planning I found myself looking for a hotel room at the last minute. I have certain expectations of a two-star hotel, and while this location would appear to check off all the boxes, some of these things are just on the surface. For example, the rear entrance to the parking lot requires that you walk through the [very wet and busy] pool area to get inside the hallway. Not very well thought-out...imagine having to haul your luggage through that.

The hotel definitely needs some updating and sprucing up. A good deep-cleaning wouldn't hurt either, and neither would some security. There were a couple of questionable characters hanging out on my floor. I'm not going to say that I would *not* recommend this hotel, but I would certainly recommend that you look around and consider spending an extra $20 or $30 to stay somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Falgoon P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. This issue is being addressed with our staff and management. This issue is being addressed with our staff and management.
Travelers also viewed these Gallup hotels
Sleep Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Gallup
Royal Holiday Motel
Royal Holiday Motel
#16 of 35 in Gallup

Been to Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup

Property: Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup
Address: 3010 E Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM 87301-4648 (Formerly Red Rock Inn)
Location: United States > New Mexico > Gallup
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Rock Hotel Gallup