Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Gallup)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe room was nicebeds were comfortableindoor poolnice stayhistoric routewould stay againgreat place to stayone night staystaff was friendlypet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Falgoon P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I been treated very well, i have been staying here for 8 months on business, the management accomodates my needs. I would refer this hotel to others.
This place welcomes my pet and they are so courteous. The rooms are clean , and the service is great.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you staying with us for the last eight months and look forward to servicing your hotel needs upon any future stays!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The biggest danger of staying at this location is the snow. They do not clean their parking lots. There were large patches of ice in the parking lots near the door entrances making it extremely dangerous while unloading your car.
This motel also allows pets and they have no problem putting you in a room next to a guest with a small yappy dog. Guests also allow their dogs to run loose in the halls.
In the morning the first floor hallways reeked of smoke.
The room was clean and comfortable. However, the blankets and sheets on a queen size bed are too small for two people. My wife and I fought over the blankets all night.
If you are tired and need to find somewhere quick go here. It is a little pricey but it will do in a pinch.

Room Tip: There is less ice on the western entrance door, but you will have to zig zag through the pool to get to the first floor. It is best to use a dolly.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Falgoon P, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Red Rock-Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for your review! I want to first off apologize for our parking lots we have a large snow plow that does come and remove snow for us but because of the frigid temperatures the truck would not start, we did howerver try to do the best we could by hand but there was just some large patches of ice that we could not crack. We are a pet friendly and do have some smooking rooms available. I want to invite you back to the hotel whenever you are in the gallup area and i will do my best to ensure that your next stay is more pleasant!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This stay was just ok. It was very cold in hallways and rooms were not heated, until a half hour after we turned on heater. Customer service is very poor, they said they had no ground floor rooms with King beds. My wife is handicaped, no elevators and there were only 2 cars in lot when we checked in.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review! I do apologize that the hotel was cold when you came in we were experiencing frigid temperatures. I do apologize also that we did not have a king bed on our first floor we only have a limited number on the first floor. we did offer your a room with two queen beds on the first floor but you did decline instead opting for the king bed on the second floor. We try to accomodate each guest with special requests but your reservation had no such comment and when you did arrive the only king beds we had were on the second floor. Again I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have occured and would like to invite you back to our hotel. If you are ever coming back our way please give me a call at (505) 722-7600 so i may ensure you do get a first floor king room.