Gallup Travelodge
  • Restaurant
$104
$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake making machinehot pancakesroom was cleanwould stay here againnice staystaff was friendlydrugmicrowavetxunitsinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Keep on going!! This was given a good review by Expedia, FALSE advertising!!! This was filthy, will contact the better business bureau!!!!

Room Tip: Keep on going!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

AC did not work, no food or beverage within walking distance, breakfast not realy, find someplace else. Room coffee was tan water. Only decaf served with breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DameFlamingo
Reviewed March 27, 2012

It was getting late and I needed a pet friendly place to stop. Should've kept going!
Room was not clean, linens were stained and worn, bed was lumpy, and the place stank.
The only thing spotlessly clean was the ashtray.
Slept with the lights on as I was afraid of what might crawl out in the dark. Got out of there before dawn.
Disgusting.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank rrruby
Reviewed February 29, 2012

It was late is our only excuse - really bad place. There were several places in this price range so thought it could be ok. Wrong. Definitely run down and you didn't want to look too closely at anything. The bed was ok and didn't gross me out as much as the bathroom did. Then to top it off in the morning the "breakfast" had no regular coffee. It was a combo regular/decaf machine and the regular didn't work. The clerk decided that only decaf could be made in the decaf side so that's all there was. Decaf - that's not coffee. I wasn't enticed by the miniature muffins so we just left despite the snowstorm. No more Travelodge.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bookmas
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Wow. I can't believe this place. It was clean, and it was comfortable...but that's about it. We paid for a smoking room as my travel companion and I both smoke. Turns out that the wireless internet that is advertised as FREE was not actually available in the smoking rooms. The remote control for the tv didn't work, and the shower curtain rod was practically hanging off the wall. After talking to the evening desk gal about the internet and the remote, she became very unpleasant to my travel companion. She called the room and asked if we wanted to switch rooms to get the internet, to which I said no...after a day of driving, I didn't want to be running all over a hotel...I wanted to relax. We find out the next morning that all we needed for the internet was a password, which the evening gal wasn't forthcoming in offering. I can't say all the staff is unpleasant as the morning gal was quite apologetic...but I still wouldn't waste my time or money there.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family