Quality Inn And Suites Gallup
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$84
$99
Hampton.com
$92
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwaffleshot breakfastdesk staffmicrowave and refrigeratortrain noisewould definitely stay here againgood nights sleepcracker barrelnew mexiconice stayvendingcouponhighwayvanitypet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you need somewhere to sleep, this place fits the bill. One of the worst hotels I've stayed in in recent memory. Dirty with mint green walls, yellow bedspreads and awful fluorescent lights. We had a room that didn't even have an exterior wall meaning our window looked out on a sketchy corridor. The pool, sauna and hot tub are surprisingly nice and surprising that they are there at all. I was grateful to stay here as most of Gallup was sold out and it is close to an Applebees, but staying here is better than continuing to drive. Also, not a good value at all.

Room Tip: Don't get an interior room, make sure you have a window that actually looks outside.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Traveled as a gold card member choice hotels. Used free points. They have better rooms, but I quess I have to spend more than 8000 dollars on my charge card for them (thats what it took to book this one). Large rooms, dirty and outdated. No elevator was on second floor tuff to unload. Close to highway and shopping center. Rooms noisy and lots of traffic on balcony. Most rooms are outside doors. Pool was very very cold and no towels at pool. Cute touch was a welcome on the tv from the office, cute if the tv was clearer. Breakfast room had no health certificate rating in sight. Was not the best food just average. Would not stay again if I had another option. Side note, when we arrived there was a note saying that they had to achieve 100% that day. Sad to say, they did not.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family and my cousin's family (eight of us - 4 kids, 4 adults) stayed last week. It was among the highlights of our vacation's return trip. They gave us 2 rooms, both adjoined by a connecting door which made it fun for the cousins to play and interact. We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the cleanliness, friendly staff, warm lighting in the breakfast area, parking lot layout, and swimming pool. All the little details that make for a memorable stay were in place - You can tell that the hotel cares about doing a good job and making first impressions, because unless you're a return visitor to Gallup, every impression is a first one. We ate at Cracker Barrel across the parking lot. Free popcorn, cookies, donuts, and fruit upon arrival and out for whomever wants. We highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank TimberCreek4
Reviewed July 27, 2012

If you follow Choice Hotels, there are better options in Gallup. The room was dirty. Carpet stained. No micowave or refrigerator. The Staff was okay and the breakfast was a typical Quality Inn breakfast, waffles, sausage, eggs, fruit, etc. . Some have said it needs to be renovated and it is under that process. It is an old motel that is being redone, but until it is complete, I suggest going somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stayed with my family for a night during a recent road trip. It's fine for a short stay, clean, with a decent hotel breakfast. Our room with 2 queen beds was very large, and despite being on the side facing I-40 was not loud at all. The hotel was full but we heard no noise between rooms at all. They have a small fitness room, sauna, and an indoor pool and spa. Curiously, they provide pool towels, but not at the pool! I could not find any sign that alerted you to this, so many people were soaking wet before they realized there were no towels nearby. I mentioned it to the front desk attendant assuming it must be a mistake, even telling him there were many people in the pool who would not have a towel, but he still didn't take any towels to the pool. Also, our shower had a steady leak that I needed to place a towel in the drain to dampen the running water sound from overnight. By morning, the towel had a brown/rust colored spot where the water was running through it. I knew the hotel was full and didn't want to hassle with maintenance, so I did not mention it until checkout, when they assured me it would be fixed right away.

Overall, it was fine for a stopover, but wouldn't go out of my way to seek it out or avoid it.

Room Tip: There are no elevators, so request a first floor room if this would bother you. The rooms directly above the lobby (2 queen bed rooms) are over-sized and spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family