Red Roof Inn Gallup
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge(Gallup)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleantruck parkingwafflesfree breakfasttrain noisecoffee makerfridge and microwavefair pricewould stay here againair conditionerking bedwest siderailroad tracksone night staynew mexicoafter a long daymotel
Reviewed December 31, 2012

One of the worst I've stayed at. It was first time I've stayed at red roof inn. Hoping this one was just old. I really didn't feel real safe. Clean enough, got in late so just slept and left. Did not eat there, don't know if even had a restaurant.

Room Tip: If just want a bed and don't care about frills or decor it was cheap.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Patricia530, Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

I am so sorry you had a bad experience with us. We are always making improvements so we hope that you will give us another try in the near future. Thank you for taking some time out of your day to share your thoughts with us.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband and I were very impressed with everything about this motel. We had been staying at Motel 6 and Studio 6's on our trip across country and back and I was to the point that I was disgusted with staying in motels. We still had one night left on our trip and I didn't want to stay with the chain of motels we had been staying so I pulled up Tripadvisor and read all the reviews on this motel and thought we would give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised at how well kept the rooms are. The front office was nice and welcoming and the clerk was very pleasant. I thought the other chain was the only motel that allowed dogs but found out that the Red Roof Inn allows pets also. Woo Hoo, we will now be staying at Red Roof Inn's from now on. Red Roof Inn even has a continental Breakfast included in the price. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Cindybug64
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

We appreciate the time you have taken to give your feedback on your recent experience, especially with regards to our breakfast and price. Your voice is so important to us and we hope you'll return so that we may have the opportunity to provide you with a five star experience.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you're in need of a place to hang your hat for the night, this place will do. But I'd honestly never come here again. When we got to our room, one of the beds was mysteriously wet. The other bed had hair and the dirty imprint of a face on the pillow. The lady at the front desk was super nice about it, giving us fresh sheets, offering to put them on the bed for us, and giving us a 10% discount on the room. But by that point, I think the damage had been done. Couple all of that with the fact that it just didn't seem like that nice of a neighborhood, and well, you get back to my second sentence of this review.

Room Tip: First floor rooms facing the courtyard seemed to shield the noise from the highway pretty well.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SoggyCeilingTile

We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your recent experience and find this very distressing. Our primary goal is always to provide our guests with an enjoyable experience. For that reason, we certainly take this very seriously and have forwarded it to management. We appreciate that you've taken the time to leave advice for our future guests.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Older motel. Rough on outside. Room was clean in in excellent repair. Comfy bed, good wi fi, frig and microwave. Nice shower. Clean carpets. No problem with our small dog. Breakfast was simple but adequate. With waffles. Only problem was outlets. only 2! And the clock and bed light connected to them. Advise taking a plug with multi- outlets. Pillows were comfy but only half size. What's with that! Some train noise. No horns just the rumble of them going by.It was a lot for the money. Papa Johns delivers too.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your valuable opinion regarding our bed and outlets. We strive to do our very best with accommodating each and every one of our guests. We hope to see you again soon and to impress you with our continued improvements.

Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Due to tripadviser rating and a $36.99 coupon from a motel guide we decided to try the Red Roof. Pleasently surprised. Room large, nice size flat screen tv, frig, fully stocked bath with shower only. Management should consider updating the beds which are a couple of years past due. Also, there is a train track near by with trains running all night. Not a deal breaker but wanted you to know if you are a light sleeper. Bottom line, cheap, clean and reasonably quiet. I would stay again if the price is the same.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank madyess

On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and appreciate what you have shared regarding our price and shower. We hope you will return so that we can provide you an even superior experience.