“Great value and service”

and 1 more site!
Red Lion Hotel Gallup
Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Had a very enjoyable time at this hotel. Staff were very friendly, our room and bathroom was huge!

Only criticism was the breakfast which was fairly limited, but it was complimentary so what do you expect?
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank RobYeo
Joan H, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are always looking for ways to improve our service. Our breakfast is somehing we take pride in and we make changes based on our guests comments. I am sure on your next stay, you will see a change.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Working construction and needed reasonable rates for weeks at a time. It is a home away from home. Sharfi and Yolanda are great. Seeing that we get everything we need. Will stay again for sure. Sharfi will even cook breakfast if he needs to.

Room Tip: 103 great bed!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Carole H
Joan H, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Gallup, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you so much. We appreciate all of our guests and want to make you feel welcome.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

My sister and I were on our way back to Illinois from Mesa AZ and pulled in off the highway to get a room for the night.The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff in both the restaurant and motel were very friendly and helpful. My sister talked to Sharfi as she checked us out and found out that the night before (Wednesday) they had been slow and sent one of the kitchen staff home and then there was a late rush and he was in the kitchen helping the cook. I believe the waitress was also doing double duty. They did everything they could to get you served. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bobbette T
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Great management. Great staff. Nice indoor pool area that doesnt have a strong chlorine smell like other indoor pools ive been to. Good breakfast. Clean rooms. Overall nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Tate M

Thank you for your review. We look toward our past guests in order to make sure our future guests are well cared for. We look foward to your return to Gallup.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Lots of low rates in this city, Management worked with me on rooms. I was checking on other motels while staying here. After staying here one week, I check all of my rooms for my help and subcontractors.I am doing a tractor supply I in gallup.Sharfi has ben a wonderful host. He asks me every morning before I leave to work If I need anything and when I return from work. I have not ben treated beter in a long time at a hotel or motel. Free breakfast is great sometimes it is buffet other times it is cooked to order.If it is buffet there is not meat on the buffet all you to do to get it is ask so it is cooked fresh not sogy. There is also steak house resturant open at 5pm exelant food. Bar is open at 5pm food is available there also. Bartenders are Tina and Sim polite and conversaational make feel at home I miss home and my family but everybody here helps me with that

Room Tip: All rooms are very large indoor pool and jucuzzi DONT PASS IT UP SEE YOU SOON
3  Thank scott47042
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed at the Red Lion for a few weeks on business in March, 2012. The free breakfast buffet was nice with scrambled eggs and hashbrowns, but no meat (ie: bacon or sausage) which was odd. However, most of the time they just cooked-to-order off their menu, so then I did have my bacon and eggs, plus all the coffee and juice I could drink. In the evening the restaurant is a steakhouse and the steaks are pretty good! Room service is free, too! The bar looks like an actual bar with neon lighting, mirrors, pool tables and darts, and it is more of a real bar than most hotel bars I've been in. The room was clean and came with a good-sized fridge and micro wave. The bed was perfect. They also had a large indoor area with a pool and jacuzzi, and a nice fitness center. I have been to Gallup several times and now there is no other place I would ever stay! I recommend the Red Lion to anyone and everyone!

3  Thank John M

Thank you for your review. Next time please let the waitress know what meat you would like, as it is cooked to order. We want our guest to get the best value at our hotel.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

The old Best Western in Gallup has a new name, brand new makeover, really good prices and the free hot breakfast was the best.

2  Thank Jim W

Thank you for your kind words. We are always looking toward our guests satisfaction. We are happy to you enjoyed your stay.