“Good Super 8”
Review of Super 8 Gallup

Super 8 Gallup
Ranked #32 of 34 Hotels in Gallup

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sundre, Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Neat little town with a lot of things going for it, but Old dopey me did not check with trip advisor on accommodations before I booked. Another lesson learned.
I always thought that Super 8's were a nicer grade of motel, but not any more. This very tired, worn out motel left a lot to be desired. From a back door that was not secure, to a TV that was not functioning, the dust hanging from the bed lamps. Do you get the picture? Cost effective it was, but....... there is a point.
Oh, and did I happen to mention that Gallup was a major railroad hub, and gets a train on the average about every 14 minutes all day long and they really like to blow their horns when passing through town?
Decide wisely.

Room Tip: From my experience, I would say not here is good.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed one night here in March 2013, and overall, I was disappointed. The room was OK, comfortable enough but the hotel in general was worn. The rates were affordable, but it was not as good as most other Super 8s that I've stayed in. I had asked for a room in the back of the hotel because I noticed the train yards across the street when we checked in. I thought this would reduce or eliminate the train noise. However, I didn't realize how busy the yards would be and that the trains would be whistling regularly all night. Train whistles really carry at night, so I'm glad I had ear plugs, which helped a bit. If you are a heavy sleeper like my son, the train noise may not be a problem for you.
The breakfast area is small and cramped, but had the basic cereals, toast, coffee and juice, etc.

Room Tip: Find a hotel away from the Gallup train yards!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Gallup hotels

Travelers also viewed these Gallup hotels
Royal Holiday Motel
No photo provided
Red Roof Inn Gallup
Red Roof Inn Gallup
#13 of 34 in Gallup

Been to Super 8 Gallup? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Gallup

Property: Super 8 Gallup
Address: 1715 W Historic Highway 66, Gallup, NM 87301-6804
Location: United States > New Mexico > Gallup
Ranked #32 of 34 Hotels in Gallup
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Gallup 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Super 8 Gallup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Gallup Hotel Gallup