Econo Lodge
$94
Hampton.com
$81
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsroom was cleanmicrowave and fridgebehind the counterwater pressure in the showerroom doorprice was reasonableflat screen tvvery pleasant stayplace to sleepoff the highwaynew mexicocarbscablepillowsmidnighttaxflagstaff
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed here for one night. Overnight front desk gentleman was very nice and helpful. Although the morning folks were just not up to par. Some of the workers were enjoying the breakfast that I thought was for guests? The beds were surprisingly comfortable, I slept great! The room was decently clean at this time (early March '13) I don't understand why this hotel has a mixture of smoking and nonsmoking rooms on the same floor, and the room did NOT have a coffee pot in it! Wasn't much for a shower - no pressure at all but yes the hot water worked. Chose this hotel due to some other hotels in the same area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed in many Econo Lodges and this one was a surprise. I stepped into the room, and my immediate thought was Wow, what a room! Comfortable, clean, nice decor. Odd that the room had a fridge and a Micro wave, but no coffee maker. The next morning, I strolled down to the breakfast room, and found luke warm coffee awaiting me. It was before the 6am announced breakfast schedule, so I wasn't too bothered. I packed, loaded my truck, and went back to the breakfast room at 6:05, only to find out there was nothing there. I asked the gal at the front desk, and she said "Don't worry, I'll get it set up shortly" Finally, about 6:30 the breakfast room was ready..

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank papajoemoves
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Very disappointed. I know the lady at the front desk was trying to make us feel good, but when there were only 2 thin towels in the bedroom and asked for more, then told that there were no more towels in the hotel, i couldn't believe it. I guess that's why the price is so low.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alrivera01
Reviewed August 28, 2012

stayed here a few times. priced ok. toite the room smelled of pet urine. tv reception went out and there is no one to fix it.they sent the maintenance man home early. she wants me to switch rooms after i fully unpacked. these tvs are old and outdated, not sure i will return. dissapointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a last minute stop in Gallup and ended up here as I thought that for the $80 price tag in Gallup and with the other reviews,this place would be adequate for an overnight stay. Not so. I had already accepted that the ratings were inaccurate, as this was not a 3 of 5 dot kind of place but it went even more downhill when the AC shorted out and they came in and pulled out the air filter which was FILTHY! We couldn't get out of that place early enough.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family