“Yum”

Davids Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 106 Restaurants in Gallup
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I always get hash browns and gravy. It is the best I ever ever had. My husband gets sausage biscuits always fluffy and awesome.

1  Thank rentednurse

Reviewed February 2, 2012

The food and the service were great. A nice family restaurant - with a variety of items on their menu

Reviewed January 14, 2012

What a great find, thanks to tripadvisor! Fantastic food, fast, friendly, and attentive service; I only hope I can return one day!

We had chicken burritos, cheese quesidillas, and guacamole; all were outstanding!

Go here!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

My partner and I both had the huevos rancheros with green chili, it was the best green chili I have had since moving to new mexico! This is a restaurant where the locals eat. It is in a small strip mall so it's location might be a bit of a deterrent, but it is worth the effort to avoid the b.kings and macs. Wonderful service, fresh food, very clean. Great place to eat.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

The Bejeranos make AWESOME red chili. Their huevos ranchers are good, as well as their breakfast burritos.