“Exceptional service, great facilities.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Gallup
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Came to Gallup with my wife on business for two days. We were very impressed with the service level by everyone we met. At breakfast, the juice had run out. They quickly replaced it and brought me a cup to my table although I was about to get up and get it myself. They were very quick to help with all of our needs, be it a late check-out, water, directions, etc.

Overall, they were naturally helpful. Thanks Chadwick, Kristen, Kenny, and everyone else.

By the way, one of the better hotel breakfasts I've had. It was the standard fair but just seemed a better quality than other places.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RyanSr123

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I just wanted to say that Crystal made a huge difference in making our business trip successful. She always welcomed us with a smile, remembered who we were, saved us cookies when we did not think there would be any when we got back to the hotel.
We had 4 co-workers staying at this hotel and we all loved her customer service. She made us feel so welcome!!!!!
You need to clone her.
Thank you for the wonderful stay here in Gallup.
Sondra Brasfield, Independence, MO.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sondra B
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Just want to say how the staff here make every stay comfortable and enjoyable. As I travel for work and stay away from home for a majority of the year, it is not often that you run into staff like this. I would like to commend Crystal on her excellent Customer Service skill, she has went out of her way to help me with any questions and my future reservations. The rooms are well kept and clean. If you need a place to stay in Gallup you cannot go wrong with this location.

Glen

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Glen R
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have to travel a lot with more job and it includes driving all over New Mexico. So often time I arrive my hotel tired and hungry but Hampton Inn's staff always make me feel at home. By far this has been my favorite stay at Hampton Inn. Well done Chad and Crystal!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank phtysom
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We really just wanted an overnight stop and this was a very good choice. It was in a quiet area and had an Applebees almost in the same grounds. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful, as is usual in most Hilton-owned properties. The room was spacious and the bedding great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Customer service was outstanding. There was an employee named Chadwick that should be employee of the year. He went out of his way make our stay one to remember. I have traveled all around the these United States and abroad and never have I encountered such great service. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Elena G
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Not only was my 1st impression positive by the warm greeting over the phone when calling about if there was a refrig in the room, but in person they were even more apt at their ability to make a guest feel welcome and truely putting a person at ease with the check-in and also in making sure that every one of my needs were met before I even arrived at my room.
The room was clean to a level of 10; which as a country wide traveller is hard to find these days.
I showered and didn't have to shy away from the shower curtin, and the walls of the shower were even scrubbed. I don't feel that I need to wear my slippers while walking on the carpet either. The microwave is spotless and so is the coffee maker.
Only at my high end hotel do I find this usually. Here in Gallup at the Hampton Suites it seems a standard.
The beds are soft yet firm enough to be great for even my handi-capped body.
The price was the same at other hotels in the area, easy choice.
My only regret is that I am only staying for the better part of a week. I am looking forward coming back here.
AAAA

Adam Shay

Room Tip: I always choose the suite, The rooms don't matter at this hotel, I haven't heard a peep from...