“Get A good Nights Sleep and a Good Breakfast”

Hampton Inn Gallup-West
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Gallup
Dallas, Texas
“Get A good Nights Sleep and a Good Breakfast”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We have stayed at this location several times and have had excellent service and a nice, quiet, clean room. We always get a good nights sleep. It's location on the west side of town, keeps it away from all the traffic noises. They always serve a very good breakfast with several choices for every appetite. All the staff is friendly and make you feel welcome.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Winnipeg
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stay in a lot of hotels and the staff at the Hampton in Gallup was the friendliest and helpful anywhere. Even at the serve-yourself-breakfast the staff offered to get my coffee refilled and saved my toast from burning!. Very pleasant. Nice room and breakfast too.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Florida
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I recommend this hotel to anyone who's travel takes them into or through Gallup.I am amazed at the service I always receive,the rooms are clean and comfortable and the area is quiet.The staff is always friendly, fast and anticipates my needs in advance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stay at this hotel from time to time and I am amazed at the service I always receive. The staff is always friendly, fast and anticipates my needs in advance. Housekeeping does a wonderful job of making sure rooms are clean and ready to go. I have stayed in the north end of the hotel more than once and am amazed even with the train tracks I have never had an issue with the noise, I appreciate all the effort and hard work the staff does to make this my home away from home while traveling.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Inn_Keeper_NM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gallup-West, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Your total satisfaction is our top priority and you can always expect a warm welcome at our Hampton Hotel. I will share your comments with my hotel team and congratulate them for a job well done. It would be my pleasure to assist you with your future reservations.

Warm Regards,

Angeline Murphy
(505)722-7224 x400
Pocatello, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I found the room clean and the folks at the motel very friendly - and helpful. My room was ready each day and clean. My motel is located near my work and that's a plus for me. I'd recommend the Hampton in Gallup to anyone I know

Rio Rancho, United States
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I always enjoy staying at this Hampton Inn as the staff is friendly and professional, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the area is quiet. I recommend this hotel to anyone who's travel takes them into or through Gallup.

Durango, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I visit Gallup a couple times of month for business and have tried many hotels in the area; the Hampton Inn West is the only hotel that I use for many years now. The staff is friendly and always very helpful. Cecelia prepares a great breakfast and goes out of her way to provide courteous, personalized service.