Hampton Inn Gallup-West
$76
$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$113
$94
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn(Gallup)
$66
SleepInn
$107
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffexcellent breakfastroom was cleangreat customer servicewaffleseasy accessnew mexicooff the highwayhot breakfastgreat place to staystaff was friendlypool and hot tublong drivevery nice hotelgrand canyonafter a long day
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I used to travel with my daughter quite often for sports. In my experience Hampton always has comfortable beds and a nice breakfast which fit our needs perfectly. We don't travel for sports anymore, but if it ain't broke, don't fix it. We will continue to stay at Hamptons.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Clean hotel with comfortable rooms and Directv. Stayed here while on business in the neighboring cities. They have a hot breakfast and also if you are in a hurry, to go breakfast bags. I think it is kind of expensive considering there is not a lot to do in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Hampton is a dependable chain of hotels, and this one is also. The hotel is very clean, easily accessible, and very modern in its appearance. I have come to expect a little more variety with Hampton's hot breakfast. This hotel did not have as much selection as I've seen at a number of other Hampton Inns. It had the bagel toppers and oatmeal as its hot food selections. When we wanted a waffle, we had to ask the attendant for batter. I realize that these are nit-picky, but I was willing to pay a little more for Hampton because it is predictable. This is the second (out of 3) Hampton Inns I've stayed in during the past week. Finally, the beds were a little hard for a Hampton. Overall, it is a good hotel, and I would stay there again. The hotel was quiet although it was full of customers.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Inn_Keeper_NM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gallup-West, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I'm so delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn and took time from your busy schedule to write a review. We always value our guests' feedback. I'd like to share your comments with my staff and thank them for their hard work. Our morning breakfast features all the signature food items required of the Hampton brand, including scrambled eggs, ham, sausage patty, yogurt, and healthy oatmeal. Making fresh waffles for you was no trouble at all -- my staff is trained on how to make the perfect waffle. Thanks for being a loyal Hilton Hhonors member and please call me if I can be of further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Angeline Murphy
(505)722-7224 x400

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The rooms were clean, clean smelling and beds crisp and refreshing to go to sleep at the end of long day of sightseeing. Complimentary breakfast was nice and the quality was top notch. The front desk/staff always greeted us with a smile and asked if we needed anything. There was always fresh coffee available to patrons and on the go breakfast bags helped with mid-morning snacking. The hotel was clean, downstairs bathroom was clean too. I very much enjoyed our stay while we were there.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We absolutely love this Hampton Inn! Driving across I-40 from Dallas to Northern California frequently, we always try to schedule one night in Gallup as we know we will receive excellent customer service, a healthy and delicious breakfast, and a clean and quiet environment at this Hampton Inn location. Not to mention the AARP and AAA discounts available to members of those groups. Great job, Hampton Inn Gallup-West!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor of the hotel facing away from I-40 to assure no train noise at night.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple