“Very Nice Hotel in Gallup”

Hampton Inn Gallup-West
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Gallup
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Very Nice Hotel in Gallup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here in the middle of the night on a road trip. Taking advantage of the fact we didn't bring our dogs, we chose a non-pet friendly hotel. The rate was great, and the room was modern and clean. It actually felt very similar to the Holiday Inn Express. The breakfast looked like typical pre-made fare, so we didn't partake (we went to Earl's Diner). We also didn't get to try the pool, although the pool area looked very clean and inviting. The staff were extremely nice. If we stay in Gallup without dogs again, we'll probably stay here.

• Stayed May 2013
Inn_Builder, General Manager at Hampton Inn Gallup-West, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other TripAdvisor members. My staff and I feel honored to have exceeded your expectations. I'm glad you were able to rest and relax after driving long hours on the interstate. Please feel free to call me at (505)722-7224 x400 should you need assistance booking your next visit. We always value your loyalty to our Hampton brand.

Warm Regards,

Angeline Murphy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Denver, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stopped for an overnight stay because I am an honors member. Nothing remarkable either way. Access to other services especially food is poor at this exit - there is another Hampton Inn at the next exit east on I40 which is much more conveniently located for food.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Mark B
Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed 3 nights at this property. It is located on the west end of Gallup off old hwy 66. Easy to get to and easy entrance to I-40. Room was extremely clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept on. I should have looked for the brand name of it as I would purchase one for my home. The morning breakfast was the usual hotel fare but everything was fresh and tasty. For travelers wanting to overnight in Gallup, this would be the place to go. Dont expect to be surrounded by other hotels or restaurants. If you want peace and quiet, this is it.

San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed in hotel while home visiting relatives, got to say this hotel is top notch in the area!! The staf was very courteous, check in a breeze, room very clean and welcoming, service outstanding, staff ; especially breakfast staff, phenomenal!! Fresh brewed Starbucks coffee int he lounge was such a welcome sight. The staff did an outstanding job cleaning my room and the surrounding grounds, staff all very courteous and very friendly. Thanks to the Manager and breakfast staff who made my children feel very welcome & at ease. When returning to area, I will DEFINITELY be staying here again.

Alcalde, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for any stay.. the staff here at the Hampton Inn Gallup-West are amazing.. The courteous staff always makes me feel right at home.. The Food is Fresh with an exceptional employee Cecelia (kitchen staff) who is always there to lend a helping, friendly hand out to anyone she meets. She among the other employees is why i will always stay here.. I hope they continue to keep up the GREAT WORK.. So in closing I give this hotel a rating of 5. If your ever in the vicinity of Gallup and you need a place to stay.. Hampton Inn Gallup West is where i would recommend to you..with Clean Rooms, Comfiest beds, Hot Breakfast, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, and the Courteous Staff is all well worth it..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Anaheim, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We travel across New Mexico about every three months. We really like staying at this hotel , the employees make the hotel a enjoyable stay. Rooms are always clean and quiet. Breakfast is fresh and plentiful. Thanks Hampton,Gallup

Room Tip: We always ask for the top floor.