“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The place is yummy, and the service is very fast. We had only Mexican food, so I can't review the American stuff. If I lived anywhere near this place, I would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

food only average the sopiapa is cold and greasy chicken dried out combonation 10 dollars chips and salsa 2 dollars and 75 cents

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Jerry's. This is the real deal. IF you can get a seat (it's crowded, but it moves fast), you'll sit down to see American Indians, Mexican Americans, "white folks", foreign tourists, and just a cross-section of humanity, all gathered for great food at a decent price.

We came for breakfast. We ordered, and I swear it wasn't 5 minutes and our food was steaming in front of us. I had Huevos rancheros, and man... they were some of the best and most authentic I've ever had. The service was good, my coffee never got empty.

If you're in Gallup, you're a fool if you pass up a chance to eat here. The food is good, and the atmosphere is too.

1  Thank Roadside_US
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This restaurant has a little of Mexican and a little of American. My wife and I tried the Mexican and we both had the stuffed sopapillas. One with green chile and one with a mix of green and red. Then we had cherry pie for dessert. The food was very, very good and the service was excellent. Lots of friendly folks made this a very nice dining experience. Don't expect a fancy restaurant... but just expect a good meal at a very nice price.

1  Thank IverJohnson
Reviewed August 9, 2012

It's a very small hole in the wall restaurant but the food is absolutely delicious! The don't serve any alcoholic beverages but the food more than makes up for it. Prepare to wait for a table any time of the day. If you want a drink or wine with your dinner, then visit his father's place, Don Diego's.

Try the beef burrito with green chili and cheese - melts in your mouth!