“Jerry's Cafe continues to be an outstanding Route 66 food venue!”
Review of Jerry's Cafe

Jerry's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Gallup
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I work in Phoenix but I am from the Gallup Area.

Co-worker asked me to recommend a place to visit with her parents as they travelled from Phoenix to Santa Fe. I instantly thought of Jerry's Cafe.

Of course they loved it all!! The fat Sopapillas, the outstanding red and green sauces, and the parade of local fine Indian jewelry brought to your table as you dine. They could not decide on the chile so they ordered both, which is called CHRISTMAS in New Mexico.

Just writing about Jerry's Cafe is making my head sweat-- CHILE!!

This place rocks every time I go there myself. It's great to eat and shop during Holiday Season. One stop shopping almost.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I love "hole in the wall" restaurants where the grub is excellent in taste and value. This one is definitely an exception...check it out and see for yourself.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

I live in Gallup & go to Jerry's at least once every couple weeks. I would go there everyday but I would weigh 800 lbs! I recommend the Big A burger. Their green chile is great! I also love the chile cheese hashbrowns in the mornings. The decor is old, but as long as the food is good who cares? It is usually packed but the wait isn't usually over 10 to 15 min. Well worth the wait!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Clean place, friendly service, all local folks eat here. Tasty Huge portions! Be very hungry.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

If you aren't afraid of guacamole, do what I did; ask the waitress. She brought me a stuffed sopapilla with need guacamole and beans topped with cheese and your choice of red or green chili. I opted for both and hands down the green chili is the way to go. It's not a fancy place but that's the beauty of it.