“Great place for Brunch”

Ranked #42 of 101 Restaurants in Gallup
Oak Ridge, Tn
“Great place for Brunch”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I came in around 9:30am on the weekend and intended to just have breakfast. They had prepared all of the regular breakfast meats including sausage, both link and patties, as well as ham, steak, bacon and even battered, deep fried bacon. Several egg dishes and omelets made to order were available, and one thing I particularly enjoyed was several Mexican dishes including cheriso (sp?) and eggs, posole (pozole), and breakfast burritos.

Everything was at the correct temperature and I even saw the staff going around to each dish, clipboard and themometer in hand. Thinge were kept clean, my plates were promptly removed and my drink was kept full.

They also had some lunch dishes coming out before I was finished, and the entire line of salads and deserts were also availble the whole time I was there. The food was really good, and I left full and happy.

• Visited September 2013

Chinle, Arizona
“One of the better cracker barrel stores!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Food at the Barrel is pretty much the same just about everywhere you go. Really only difference is speed, service, and cleanliness. I enjoy the service here, people smile, and the place is always clean! It can get busy here but this makes very little difference in speed of service.Good job!

• Visited August 2013
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
“Not like our Golden Corral”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The store was not very tidy, wait person was slow in serving us. Some of the food was dried out and the salad bar needed some serious help.
Before we finished a worker was sweeping the floor right by us and I asked him to stop until we finished our dinner, which he did. No tip this time.

• Visited June 2013