“VERY GOOD LOCAL PLACE”

505 Burgers
Ranked #14 of 108 Restaurants in Gallup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very good food, fair price, great people. The locals love it so it must be good! My bride had the tacos and I had the chopped steak, all excellent at a fair price. Excellent service.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

If I could eat here everyday I would! The food is fantastic, also gets you full everytime. yummy homemade fries and giant burgers :)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were passing thru and picked this due to the reviews. Had a little trouble finding it, it is in a strip mall, but it was well worth it. My husband and I split a burger ( 1/2 pound burgers), plenty full. LOVED the pretzel bun! I would highly recommend this place!

3  Thank Pam I
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Excellent burgers. Friendly service. Just 2 miles South of I-40. A must stop in Gallup. Exactly what we were looking for.

3  Thank Jerry W
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food is so good, will be back - when your in Gallup, NM come to the 505 -very good place to eat -waitress are friendly and a nice place-recconmed this place:-)

2  Thank aunti_moo