“Very good overnight stop”
Review of USA RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gallup
USA RV Park
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Very good overnight stop”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stopped for one night, all gravel and overall pretty level. They were less than half full, asked for long level spot so I would not have to unhook. I had to unhook and lower the nose a good 5-6", the guy checking in right after me parked a space away and was able to stay hooked up. I think the guy at the desk tried, just luck of the draw I needed to work a little. Very cold night, was about 8 degrees in the morning. I told them checking in I only needed 30 amps, no water or sewer needed, they offered a rate adjustment. The bath rooms were spotless. Pretty good store and nice gift shop. My only complaint is they are maybe a mile off the highway and lack good directions on their webpage. My GPS didn't like the address either, one call and they got me there without a problem. We camped in 35' 5th wheel, highway exit had truckstop diesel. I would go out of my way to stay here again. GRM

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Montrose, Colorado
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Pulled in at almost closing time - 8:00 PM - and took less than five minutes to get a space, pay and pull away from the office. Friendly counter staff. Easy to navigate driveways. Quiet night, clean restrooms and - at almost a mile from the interstate - ZERO traffic noise. We'll be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We camped here earlier this year when traveling home via I-40. It is now our favorite stop traveling this route. Great location, friendly service and sparkling, clean restrooms and showers. This campground lets active duty military stay free and they even advertise that on a large billboard. What a wonderful thing for them to do for those who give so much to our country. We applaud USA RV Park for their patriotism.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here for the last two nights, and have had a very nice experience. The staff we've interacted with are polite and helpful, and the park itself is clean, quiet and roomy. We're in a 40 foot fifth wheel, pulled with a big pickup, and sometimes finding sites where we can get both on the same site is hard, but here, they have plenty of room! We used the laundry facilities yesterday, and while they're small, that's typical for what we've experienced. They were clean, in excellent working order, and reasonably priced. We'll stay here again when we're passing through.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night on the beginning of our trip in a rental RV. We did not have any trouble with any noise from the trains, planes or anything else. Our site was in the middle of the park. The night sky was gorgeous, with Milky Way and all. The bathroom was clean. I felt it was a little chilly, but it was heated. The host was helpful and suggested a good restaurant for us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here for only one night, but thoroughly enjoyed the RV park. While we were there they had an ice cream social with someone singing at the event. They had a nice playground, which my kids enjoyed. A pool, we didn't have time to use. Also an unusually large chess set.

Easy access to I 40, but without the noise. Town is big enough to pick up supplies if needed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
St. Augustine, FLorida
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were heading toward our late afternoon stop when I spotted the sign for USA RV Park. I thought any roadside billboard with that nice of an advertisement had to be a good spot, so we traveled on another 100 miles. We were not disappointed. The gentleman who greeted me was efficient, professional and very nice. The Park was easy to enter and exit...it was clean and well organized in every way. It has a great NM gift shop and market.

We passed a group of motorcyclists on I-40. The next morning we noticed USA RV Park had provided a nice spot for them to set up their tents. Surely they were happy too.

This RV Park does deserve an excellent rating.

Room Tip: You won't likely notice the railroad which is near by. There is likely no RV park that doesn...