“Soooo loved it!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013

What a great find!!! Had a wonderful dinner ... The salad was so very good as was the eggplant parmesan. Great service and Ice Cream a plus..

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Great choice for lunch! Wanted a pastrami calzone but they didn't have any pastrami...ended up with the best Greek salad I have ever had! Plus a nice cold glass of chardonnay...it was wonderful. My husband really enjoyed his sausage pizza, too. All in all, a keeper!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our son and daughter-in-law had raved about this place, so my wife and I decided to give it a try. My wife ordered lasagna, which is pretty safe. She was a little disappointed int he taste of the sauce, but it was not bad. Just didn't live up to the hype. I ordered Chicken Alfredo and it ws really good. Chicken was perfect and the sauce was very good.

The highlight was the gelato! Lots of choices and they will literally let you sample each one. Very tasty!! That alone would being me back!

The atmosphere of the place was good. Busy, but not overbearingly loud. The waitress was very nice and answered any questions we had cheerfully.

I think I enjoyed it more than my wife, but we both agree it is definitely worth another visit. They have a nice, varied menu and we will both be a bit more adventurous the next time we go. I would definitely encourage folks to give this place a try. It is very different from the typical Gallup eatery.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We've eaten here several times have enjoyed it each time. Sometimes we order entrees and sometime we order pizza and it's all good. I really enjoy the spaghetti w/meatballs. It's as good as I've had in North Beach and Little Italy. The portions are large and full of flavor. Their wine list is small; but adequate and reasonably priced. And, maybe the best of all, they serve homemade gelato in a large variety of flavors. They change out some of the flavors periodically; so, my favorite, orange creamsicle, isn't always available.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had the opportunity to stop for dinner at Fratellis Bistro on a recent road trip to the east coast and back. After reading the Tripadvisor review my wife and I were looking forward to a good Italian meal. Unfortunately it was not at this restaurant. Upon entering the restaurant it felt and looked more like a pizzeria than a restaurant. I don't know whether we were really hungry or they were understaffed but it seemed to take longer than usual before we were approached by the wait staff and given a menu. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs and my wife pasta bolognese. Neither were very good. The spaghetti sauce was relatively thin and tasteless, the meatballs were the size of ping pong balls and not tasty at all and the bolognese was not a meat ragu as expected but a cheese sauce. Maybe the pizzas are better than the pasta dishes but we will never know because I don't think we will return if in the area again.