TripAdvisor

“Badlands Grill!”
Review of Badlands Grill

Badlands Grill
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Gallup
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Not a chain, Badlands offers true New Mexico hospitality and taste- for those of you traveling through, it's the place where locals go when they want a meal that's truly a cut above the rest, and relax with friends and neighbors. There's no dress code...no pretentiousness...just beef that's been wet-aged for 21 days, cut in-house and cooked to order...combine these with an ice cold beer or excellent bottle of wine... and you've got the stuff a cattleman's dreams are made of!
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I went to badlands grill that Got recommended from our hotel. I must say everything about Badlands Grill was wonderful. The food was wonderful,everything was just cooked to perfection.Our Server Chelsea was a really sweet young Lady and also experienced as a waitress. My husband and I will be back!! Good job to the badlands staff.

Date of visit: April 2013
Write a reviewReviews (750)

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hampton Inn recommended this place and the food was absolutely amazing! Preparation and flavors so different! Just wish we had a Badlands Grill in Aurora, Colorado 80010.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Staff and owner very friendly and food was excellent. Would go there all the time if we lived in Gallup

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were tired and hungry from a long day of travelling and just wanted a quiet place for dinner. This restaurant was perfect, just what we needed. Food was great and the service was quick, attentive, and very pleasant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have celiac disease and our waitress, Sasha, was very helpful. She made sure that nothing I ordered had any hidden gluten...she was terrific! My husband and I split the buffalo sirloin. It was perfectly cooked and had great flavor. There is a $4 split plate fee. Considering that neither one of us could have finished that steak on our own, this was very cost effective for us. Each of us got a salad, soup (green chile stew..delicious), the sirloin, baked potato and bread (for my husband). More than enough food for two weary travelers with no place to store leftovers. We will eat here whenever our travels take us here.

Date of visit: March 2013
4  Thank Diane461

Been to Badlands Grill? Share your experiences!