Sleep Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmade to order omeletsfresh omeletsno elevatordenny's restaurant next doorfront deskgas stationparking lotbiscuits and gravyspecial thanksreal eggsnice ladyrooms are smallbottom floorquiet at nightroom was cleanhot tubpet fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I chose this Sleep Inn hotel in Gallup, N.M. We like the Sleep Inn in Seattle. However, our room here has an adjoining door that has a half inch open crack across the top of the door, so everything going on in the adjoining room is heard by us and I am sure they can hear us. TV's are competing. The adjoining door is not soundproof and is built poorly. The door is out of line in the jamb - crappy work and design. I have been in hotels with adjoining room doors and never had this sound problem. Don't stay here if you want privacy.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room with an adjoining door and bring earplugs.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sparkalot22
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Coming from the Grand Canyon late at night is not a good thing because we were tired and wanted to get some sleep. The front desk were very helpful and did their best to accommodate us to have two rooms side by side with a door between them. We were very pleased with their extra effort. Very good location and good price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MrUniqueBond
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed in this hotel a number of times. I enjoyed the staff there. They were all very nice and professional. I enjoyed the breakfast very very much. I believe if you want to relax and have a quite place to stay then this is the hotel to check in to. Again the staff was great. Best experience I had there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The beds were super bouncy and pillows were not comfy at all. There were several damages to the room. Took note and reported them as soon as I could. I was reassured that damages would be taken care of the next day, which was not true, so I made sure I was not going to be charged. The carpet edge to the toilet/shower was frayed exposing the floor board and nails. I did not like the sliding door and THAT was broken also, it wouldn't latch shut. The AC unit seem to not blow any air. The pool had peeling paint and the hot tub had excessive foam. The gym room only had an exercise bike, an elliptical machine and a tread mill. No towels or water were available also. Although, there was a water cooler in the room with 2 empty water jugs. The bacon and sausages weren't all that great, the coffee was bad and the fruit did not look too appetizing. Bleh. All in all, this was a very poor place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank s r h
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My stay was great! Staff was friendly and helpful. Manager was easy to get along with. Location is far from downtown but I also prefer that. Rooms are clean and comfy. But what more would you expect, it's not J.W. Marriot or your own home.. Overall, the hotel it's worth checking out.

• Stayed: August 2012