See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2015

There are so many good and bad things about this motel. The bed was comfortable and the shower very good, but the rooms need a deep cleaning and had stains on carpet and side chairs. Access to ice was another issue. It is close to the local walmart which is helpful since there was no coffee or snacks served in the morning. I was traveling solo and did stay 2 nights as I had planned. You can hear your neighbors fairly clearly, so I ran the AC unit to provide some white noise in the room. I would not have stayed there were I traveling with my spouse. I don't have an alternate recommendation, but suggest you evaluate your price to comfort equation before staying here.

Room Tip: Management puts all quests in the same corner. Maybe getting away from the masses would help
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2015

We were passing through Farmington and needed a place to stay for the night and found this up a side street from the main road through.
The motel grounds were very well maintained and for a cheap place to stay it did the job - the room was large and clean and the bed comfortable. The only slight concern was that the room had a connecting door to the next room but the lock seemed secure - which we were thankful for as the people in it were arguing most of the night. However, you can't blame a motel for it's guests so I'd be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2014

We like the old-style motor inns because you can drive right up to the front door. The motel is located between the airport and old downtown area. The basic room with a king bed was huge. It included a table, large counter, microwave, and refrigerator, as well as both a tub and separate shower. Both sides of the bed contained a table and lamp. However, there was no shampoo or blow dryer provided, so bring your own if you're going to stay here. The room was exceptionally clean and the lawn was beautiful. However, the building itself could use some paint and a little updating. With the right exterior paint and some interesting southwest themed images on the outside this hotel could easily become a 5.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eduscapes
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Had trouble finding someplace to stay in Farmington, NM and stumbled on this place. Huge room, very comfortable beds, large vanity, refrigerator and microwave. Bathroom included a large tub AND a separate shower! Very well maintained and super quiet in residential part of town. Loved the old style entry and fully tiled bathroom in beautiful colors. Best motel stay I've had for a long time.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Marilyn W
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were passing through town on our way to Utah and just needed a place to stop for the evening. This place was a good value. The owners keep the place up well and it was very clean. Some minor things kept it from a very good review. The ice machine was broken (I survived). In the middle of the night our heating unit started squealing like a pig and we had to shut it off. Still, I would stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family