“A great spot”

Holiday Inn Express Farmington (Bloomfield)
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

We had a bad hotel experience the night before we stayed here so we were pleasantly surprised to find this little gem. The people were friendle, room was clean and the beds super comfortable!

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Albuquerque, NM, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed 3 nights. The rooms were clean and well maintained, and the cont. breakfast was convenient and generous. The beds were extremely comfortable. Not only was it pet friendly (with no extra fee), but I loved the offer of a loaner fish for the night.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank zoodocent
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

This hotel was recommended by coworkers that live in the Farmington/Bloomfield area. Hotel is extremely nice. There is a large indoor pool, fitness room, business center, and lots of table for the continental breakfast. Great selection of food and drinks for the continental breakfast. Exterior is beatiful, with easy access to main roads. Room was huge! The bathroom is sorta of an odd layout, with the sink outside that bathroom and right next to the front door. However, the rooms itselft was very large with a separate living and bedroom area. There was as wetbar, microwave, and refrigerator in the room as well. Free Wi-fi. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Stangman93
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

I travel throughout New Mexico for the state and stay at many hotels. It was such a nice oasis to be in Farmington and get great service,a clean and comfortable room, and a good, quiet restful sleep at Holiday Inn express. The room had two queen beds and lots of soft and firm pillows. The mattress was perfect. When I took my shower I couldnt believe the great pressure in the shower head. Can I take it home? The staff iwas kind and thoughtful.. (I forgot my laptop charger and the manager let me use her personal one). Who does that? The breakfast hit the spot and I even had a microwave and small refrigerator. I didnt get that a month ago when I was in Las Vegas at the Monte Carlo!
If you are traveling to Farmington.....give Holiday Inn Express a call . My coworker stayed at another place and complained the whole time..no internet,loud guests,dirty linens....
I was really satisfied with the price and everything about the stay.!

Room Tip: I stayed on the third flooe because the front desk attendant said it was quieter than the other floo...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Meg S
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

Hotel is above average for the Holiday Inn Express Brand. Good location, clean, nice rooms, and fine breakfast. The upgrading of my rating to "Excellent" is because of the customer service. Hotel was fully booked when I phoned only a few hours before we were to arrive in Farmington. Reception clerk was able to find a room for two nights due to a cancellation and apply the senior rate and make all the arrangements very efficiency as she knew we were calling on a cell phone en route. The hotel then gave us no problems when we were forced to check out after only one night. Most of all, in our hasty checkout to beat an incoming storm, we left a small travel alarm clock on the nightstand. When I phoned the property later that day, the hotel staff retrieved the clock and mailed it at their expense to our home. I highly recommend the HI Express in Farmington.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

We travelled down from Denver to Farmington to meet up with friends from the area. Were looking for a Homewood Suites but nothing available. Room was fine with a small seperating wall between king bed and couch and TV. Hotel was full of little leaguers and their familites. Breakfast was ordinary and service overall was average. Was not worth the money.

Wayne and Terri

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

During my stay at Holiday Inn Express my TV reception was not clear and I was unable to enjoy my evening in the room. I called the front desk and spoke with Ryan, He sure was fast to act on my needs. To my understanding the normal Maintainance person was off duty, Ryan took the time to find the problem which was the cable. He then found a replacement cable to restore the reception, I can say I was very please with his prompt awareness, attitude, and ability to resolve issues being the only one on duty. This shows me that this hotel has a great employee that truly is a Jack of All Trades!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business