“Good accomodations, excellent staff”

La Quinta Inn Farmington
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Staff is extremely helpful. Hotel is a decent value. This hotel may have rooms available when others in the area are sold out. I consider their coffee to be above "value hotel" average. Rooms seems to be in the process of being updated. Long rig and big rig parking is available on the North/East side - very helpful when pulling a trailer or stopping with an RV.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Hotel is clean, older LaQuinta, greeting at front desk average. Paid extra for room with a view, only $10, but the view could only be seen by one person if sitting in a chair a table located in the corner of the room. Shower temp water problem acknowledged, based on other La Quinta stays was disappointed with any attempt to resolve or apologize. La Quinta are typically my number one choice for mid range hotels when traveling.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

After a late arrival, we were grateful to find our room clean and nicely equipped. The double sheeted bed was very comfortable. There was no extra charge for our schnauzer, a nice surprise after paying up to $30 extra at other hotels. The hotel even had a grassy area complete with doggie doo-doo bags to walk our dog. The breakfast was good with lots of variety.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SaltLakeCityTania
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Upon arriving I received a warm welcome with a long line of guests, I waited for abour ten minutes in line but was glad to hear that my reservation and room were already paid for and all I needed was my room key. After chatting with the front desk employee whom expressed so much energy turned out to be very pleasant especially when it came time to make dinner plans. All in all I received a comfy bed to recover from a stressful week. Thanks again

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Our stay did not start out promising. I reserved a room with 2 double beds on the La Quinta website. I was pleased to discover when checking in that this property allows dogs to be left in the room if they behave. Unfortunately, when I opened the door on the room I found that it was still occupied (thank goodness the people weren't home). The desk clerk was mortified, and immediately upgraded me to a king room with microwave and 'fridge.

This room was very clean, the bed firm but comfy. The room was cool and comfortable. The area with the sink was spacious and tiled, perfect for the food and water bowl for my dog. There is a small dog "park" in the back corner of the property, with grass, a bench, a couple of trees, and "poopy pouches" for cleanup. The pool looked lovely, but, was not yet open for the season (one week too early, they were getting their city inspection this week).

We ended up dealing with a family emergency- not the original plan. I inquired about check out time and was told 12:00 (generous these days). I asked if we could stretch it to 2:00 while we sorted out our situation, and it was granted at no charge.

I'm a very happy customer, we will return (soon).

Reviewed May 10, 2014

When I ordered online, I paid for a non smoking room. When I get to the hotel, they tell me they have only smoking rooms left. I have been in smoking rooms before, but in this one the odor was so strong, it was hard to concentrate on doing anything in there. And the price was way too high for such a disappointing place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business