Brentwood Inn & Garden
$85
Courtyard Farmington(Farmington)
$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$120
$104
Hampton.com
$129
All reviewswafflessmelled nicewould stay here againcook your ownstaff was friendlyonly stayed one nightflat screenrooms are largeparking lotfridge and microwavelaundry roomcontinental breakfastthe room was niceconvenient locationbeds were comfortablenew mexicomotel
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I have tried many places in Farmington but I think you get the most for your money here. The rooms are clean, staff is nice and the tv is so-so. I enjoy having the fridge and microwave in the room. The only real thing to complain about is housekeeping remembering to replenish the coffee in the rooms. And sometimes checking out doesn't go as smooth as it should.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kbj67
fmnabvi, Guest Relations Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Greetings, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take every review serious and appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing. I hope to see you again in your future travels.

Americas Best Value Inn.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have such mixed feelings about this review because a few members of the front desk staff (particularly Chantel, not sure if I spelled that correctly) are absolutely fantastic and very helpful in arranging complicated and extended stays. The breakfast area was clean and offered a nice variety. That being said, the rooms themselves are pretty grungy-- just not well kept and dirty. The florescent bathroom lighting was erratic and the bedding was not very warm. For the rate I don't expect luxury by any means, but nothing this dirty. If the rooms were just properly cleaned I would give this hotel a much higher rating.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank aatkinsMtRose
fmnabvi, Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you had some issues with your room during your stay with us. It is our intention to do our best to serve any guests or potential guests that walk through our doors. Please note that I take all guest concerns seriously and I have taken steps to cure all of the issues you have mentioned in your review so that no one else needs to face them while they are at our hotel as a guest. I hope this does not deter you from returning, and I wish you safe travels.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

We came into town rather early & decided to check in to our room at 2:55 pm.. Rooms were still being clean & they told us to come back later, so we ate dinner & went back around 4:45 pm.. Room was still unclean.. plus we saw housekeepers taking out 24 cases of beer after beer.. it smelled like vomit, mold, & cigarettes.. At night its worst! Loud noises, couples arguing & I left the room to get ice & saw a guy urinating outside of the room next to their room door. WORST PLACE TO STAY FOR $94.00 A NIGHT!! SAVE YOUR MONEY & ELSE WHERE!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL!!!.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sequoia_Robin
fmnabvi, Guest Relations Manager at Brentwood Inn & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Hello, I am sorry to see that you had issues with your room and our service while you were our guest. It is and always has been our intention to do our best to serve every guest that walks through our doors. Please note that I take all guest concerns seriously and I have cured all of the issues that you mentioned in your review so that no one else needs to face them while they are at my Hotel as my guest. I hope that this does does not deter you from returning.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed at this place for 2 nights. We over looked the carpet baseboard laying on the floor, the toliet that ran very loudly every 30 minutes, the frayed dirty looking thin blankets, the big red stain in the middle of the carpet. The night stand lamp started flickering about an hour before we were going to sleep on the second night. I thought the plug had come loose. I was so wrong. I followed the cord to behind the bed to plug the lamp in securely. I moved a couple of pillows and to my HORROR I found there was no outlet cover and worse. The plug had been spliced onto the cord. NO wirenuts or even electrical tape covered the bare wires. At least 2 people working there knew about it. The person who plugged the lamp in and the housekeeper who couldn't miss seeing it when changing the sheets. The open outlet was right behind the mattress. Spend the extra money and stay somewhere safe.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia M

Good Day, I am sorry to read that you had such a terrible stay while you were at my hotel. I have talked to my staff, and I have put a new procedure in place that will assure that the issues you mentioned in your review will be resolved before any of my guests enter any of my rooms or set foot onto my hotel grounds. I want to let you know that I not only value each and every guest review that I read, but I take very seriously and act on them as soon as possible. I hope that this does not deter from returning in the future, and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Beds were ok, rooms seemed pretty clean, but we were completely grossed out by the ugly stained carpeting in the hallways and our room. Granted, we were traveling with our Golden Retriever, so we had to pay $10 extra and they probably put us in their pet room area. However, she always travels with us, we always ask for a pet room, and have never, ever, seen anything like this! Normally you can tell no difference between a non-pet room and a pet room. And many times we are not charged extra. But we've stayed at many Motel 6 and Super 8 locations, and never had to look at disgusting heavily stained gross carpeting! We both wore socks when we stepped out of bed in this place! Yuch!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple