“Small town hospitality with big city amenities”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Durango, Colorado
“Small town hospitality with big city amenities”
Reviewed November 24, 2010

I have been staying at this hotel for over 4 years now and continue to be very pleased with the location, cleanliness and extra service I receive for being a regular customer. All the staff, including manager, front desk staff, breakfast staff, housekeeping and maintenance are always friendly and very accommodating. The manager even helped me find a local car mechanic when I was having car trouble. I travel hear for business with a pretty demanding job and always come away feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after spending 1 -2 nights weekly. The complimentary breakfast and daily voucher to a local health club guarantee that I'm also well fueled. I'm grateful to have a hotel that meets all my needs and exceeds my expectations. Thank you Comfort Inn Farmington!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Staff was most gracious especially the lady overseeing fabulous continental breakfast.

Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I stayed at this hotel last week and was very pleased. The rooms and lobby had been updated since the last time I stayed last year, and it was the cleanest room I have experienced in quite some time. I will stay there again when I return to Farmington.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Kingston, Tennessee
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Traveling here now on business in May 2010. There is a gas and oil convention going on with nearly 1000 booths being set up, so even finding a room here was an amazing success. Some people here have complained that the lobby is small, and it is. My room is fairly small too, but its clean, has a decent fridge, microwave, an flat tube TV. Its not the Ritz-Carlton and people seem to want to measure it against those standards. Here is what is important to me: 1) its clean (room was pristine when I checked in) 2) the staff has been very friendly 3) the free breakfast was good (biscuits and gravy, fresh waffles, fruit, juice, coffee and baked goods). 4) easy access from parking to the rooms. Having a few more channels in the room, sure that would be nice. So would a little restaurant in the hotel too, but they have that across the street at the Courtyard (and a lot more problems with the staff at the front desk (prefer not to stay there anymore)). On the whole, I am very happy with my experience here, and would happily stay again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed February 17, 2010

If the Bate's Motel had an opening, I'd go there. I travel around the State of NM frequently, so I'm used to staying in some pretty cheesey motels. This one tops the list. The staff isn't particularly friendly, but I came here for a room, not a conversation. Even though the room is supposed to be nonsmoking, it reeks of smoke. I don't know if it's coming through the walls or ventilation, but this is like being in a Country and Western bar. The walls are thin and the place very noisy. I opened the curtains and there's a blue tarp over the pool, held in place by grey cinderblocks. It's like being in a trailer park. And the parking lot; don't get me started on that one. It's a crime scene waiting to happen. This is an old motel. but my word, it goes beyond that. It's downright creepy. Oh well, it's only for one night. My fellow travellers, I suggest you look at other options should you find yourself needing a room in Farmington.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank alexanderphd
texas
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Booked one night as an emergency, not very clean. Carpet old and dirty, room had stains on walls and our sheets had stains. Service was poor when we checked in. Much older hotel, we were told when booking over the phone it was a Comfort & Suites, it was just a regular Comfort Inn. We almost left, but it was too late at night and we had to rest. Morning came and we left, would not recommend hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank kjshurbet
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed May 27, 2009

This was an older Comfort Inn. We were comfortable in the room & the bed was comfortable - but it was older and very basic. The staff was nice. The Inn itself was definitely older and not very nice looking inside. We appreciated the free internet service in our room.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple