“Next time will try somewhere else”
Review of Los Hermanitos

Los Hermanitos
Ranked #79 of 129 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Nothing tried nothing learned. The service made us feel like we had been forgotten about. No drink refills or attentive actions. The food was alright but not outstanding.

There are newer reviews for Los Hermanitos

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Not New Mexican as I expected. More just traditional Mexican like they should make in Texas, but don't. A bit pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Horrible food overpriced bad service. It only took me one time to come and not like it not coming back again!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Horrible customer service!!!!! I will never ever go back!! I can't believe that they charge for refills on sodas! I was on a ticket with some others and was concerned that whoever paid would have to deal with paying with my refills so I gave my waitress cash so my refills wouldn't affect the total on the check very politely gave her cash and told her to use the cash to take care of my refills. The next thing I knew, a manager came up to me accusing me of throwing money at the waitress!! I even had multiple tables saying that I never threw the money yet he still stated that I threw the money at her!! I liked the food there but due to the customer service of the horrible management, I will never, ever go there again!!!!! The treatment towards their customers will surely get them shut down in no time! No wonder why they are charging for refills.... Apparently they already aren't getting customers as it is due to the fact that they have to charge for soda refills! In my book, if you have to charge for refills, you are failing!! There is no reason as to why you should have to pay $1.12 for a refill!! Stay away from this horrid place unless you want to be treated very bad!!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Ambiance is good (I am picky, I want lots for a low price).
Food is better than average, and prices are reasonable.