“business travel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Farmington
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Up to the standard I have come to expect with Hampton Inn & Suites chain of business hotels. Up to the standard I have come to expect with Hampton Inn & Suites chain of business hotels. Up to the standard I have come to expect with Hampton Inn & Suites chain of business hotels. Up to the standard I have come to expect with Hampton Inn & Suites chain of business hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Wow! Kudos to Amy, Fidel, and the rest of the staff, as their friendly warm smiles and going out of their way attitude made me want to come back for sure. Came in with my hungry and tired family, and left recharged. From the lobby to the rooms, everything was clean and spacious. Our beds were comfortable, and our bathroom was well kept. The kids loved the clean and refreshing pool after a long 12 hr drive. Amy even got my kids a snack after they got out of the pool. Its the little things like that, that bring back repeat customers. I don't think I've ever had biscuits and gravy that good at a hotel. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites next time your in Farmington, NM.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Inn_Keeper_NM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your compliments, rating, and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Older couple, 74 and 70, traveling from Phoenix to Minneapolis. Have driven other summers to get out of the heat. Pick this as first stop to see a different part of Colorado on the drive. Nice appearing hotel inside and out. Room was great. Breakfast was wonderful, food was good and breakfast area was very clean and organized. Would certainly stay again. Seemed pretty new, not worn out.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you again for taking the time to share this experience and for acknowledging the cleanliness of our hotel. We are so glad that your stay was peaceful and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Great parking with surrounding gate.

Nice clean and spacious lobby.

Gym and pool are well kept

Service in front desk was excellent.

Rooms are clean with comfortable beds.

Bathroom is well kept.

Cable tv has more channels than usual.
Great place

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Jaime U

I am glad that you enjoyed the value and the amenities of our hotel! Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is by far the best hotel that I have stayed at in Farmington, NM. The front desk is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Chelsey and the breakfast crew was very polite and I felt like I was dining at a restaurant rather than just a hotel. I would highly recommend getting a reservation early because the hotel is usually full.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Muspos

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We are glad that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and the convenience of our amenities and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed here off and on for about a two months.
First off, it is your typical Hampton. It is a good hotel, good rooms, good staff but the area isn't the greatest. There is an old Pizza Hut that is now an adult book store kiddy corner to the hotel. There is a Motel 6 across the street, that seemed to have police at it at least once a week. But other than that it was your typical Hampton.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room that faces towards the main street that has the adult book store. It has bett...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Wes S

It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We would definitely stay here again. Normally I use the pool and fitness room but we were up and on the road early. We did grab coffee and pastries on the way out the door. I appreciate that they have special parking for diamond honors members.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you found our accommodations to be comfortable and our service to be welcoming. We look forward to serving you again in the future!