Hampton Inn & Suites Farmington
$85
ComfortSuites
Courtyard Farmington(Farmington)
$84
All reviewsfront deskgreen chile stewbusiness travelbreakfast staffvery nice hotelplace to staycookiesfarmington areaclean roomsnew mexicofour cornershome away from homemonument valleydefinitely stay here againchaco canyoncomplimentary breakfastbiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our family traveled from OKC to Farmington for my wedding. With 20 people (kids included) we were very comfortable. No one in the family complained. It was that pleasant of a stay. We ate the breakfast every morning. We loved the healthiness of the breakfast served as well as the variety. Very clean, friendly, and well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Made reservation well over 120 days in advance expecting reservations and Hilton Honors preferences would be reviewed and honored. Arrived late on day of stay commencement only to find inferior accommodations. Upon inquiry, staff advised upgrades were only granted at time of arrival with no compassion, regard or consideration and lacking of candor and integrity. Post-stay survey was completed reflecting dissatifaction to be met with a telephone call the following day from the GM, Tony. He spent more time in argumentative fashion justifying the actions of his staff and blaming lack of personnel for not being able to review reservations or preferences rather than listening and entertaining my reasons for dissatisfaction. He promised to refund the stay in keeping with Hampton's guarantee policy, yet completely failed to honor that commitment. Customer service is certainly not his forte and not within keeping of the Hilton brand.

Room Tip: Make reservation and follow-up by telephone to ensure proper consideration of accomodations.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank anonymous668
Inn_Keeper_NM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Your review gives people the wrong impression about my staff. They are compassionate, always hospitable to our guests, and have the utmost integrity. First and foremost, we take our guests’ comments very seriously and strive for their total satisfaction. That’s why I called you immediately to listen to your concerns, offer my apologies, and provide further assistance.

You reserved a double-queen standard room and stayed three nights. Since our hotel was completely “sold out” we couldn’t offer you a free upgrade. My desk agents went above and beyond to satisfy you. They even called other hotels to find a king bed.

Invoking the Hampton 100% Guarantee was the very least I could do to win back your loyalty.

Our well-appointed rooms feature 32” LCD TV with high-definition channels, free wireless internet by AT&T, fridge & microwave, and in-room coffee. Guests love our On-The-House Breakfast featuring fresh waffles, delicious oatmeal, heart-healthy items, and fresh scrambled eggs.

Thanks for your continued loyalty to the Hampton brand. Please allow us another opportunity to provide a warm welcome.

Best Regards,

Tony Debona
(505)564-3100 x500

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Inn was clean and the staff friendly. Breakfast was wonderful. The room is dated and needs some updating and I did smell stale smoke smell in the hallway which really turns me off. One of the elevators was shaky (bumpy) and needs servicing. That was scary.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times and I'm always impressed with the cleanliness and the attentiveness of the staff. Business travel isn't always easy especially in out of the way places but the staff and managers (Tony and Terry) make it easier to be on the road for long business trips.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I thought this hotel was a nice place to stay given the area it is located. the internet was ok some streaming was very slow for movies. However I experienced either a rash or bites on my lower legs which was very uncomfortable not sure what the cause was it cleared up when I got back home?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business