“Terrible Service and I wont go back”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #59 of 132 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife and I often frequent Red Lobster, This date we had the worst service and the worst experience ever. The waiter was overwhelmed and forgot to place our order. After 15 or so minutes of waiting he said "they are just making sure your steak is being cooked ok". After 30 minutes we had to ask a waitress where he was and where was our food. Other table whom came in after had already recieved thier food. When the female waiter found the original waiter our food came out and was wrong. He then proceeded to argue with me that the shrimp is was comes with steak and not the fried shimp that I ordered. Attitude and worthless. Will never go back, No office parties either. Then to top it off the Mgr thought she would make it better by wanting to argue and (make it better). enough for now. just be aware if you go there. Go to St. Claires, Olive Garden, or Chilli's much better service workers at those resturants, and compitent.

2  Thank 911NeverForget

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was so excited about coming to eat with my husband at red lobster today . Expecting it to be as nice and clean like my hometown in tupelo miss . When we came in it smells like bug spray I ask the waiter what the smell was and she said bug spray . The floor is a mess and it is like a sauna in here

2  Thank Kristiekbryan
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Red Lobster offers a variety of sea food options. Its a little pricey. The service is good and so is the food.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

My daughters and I were in Farmington for their swim meet and they wanted sea food so I suggested Red Lobster. I had eaten there years ago and at the time thought it was very good. Now I think it's ok. We waited about 30 minutes to get in and when we did we waited another 20 to 30 minutes to get our drinks. When we did order we got our salad and dinner at the same time which was about 45 minutes later. Food was average, nothing to write home about. Our total time there was about 3 hours and over half of that was spent waiting. In their defense it was Friday evening around dinner rush and they were slammed and our waiter was overwhelmed. Come in a bit earlier to avoid the dinner rush. My total bill was $87.46, three dinners, 3 drinks and a tip. Maybe I'm a bit cheap but that seems a bit pricey for average.

1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed September 20, 2012

....the lobster. The lobster is always tasteless. No flavor whatsoever. I don't know who their vendor is but they should get a new lobster vendor.

Other than that, everything else is great! And especially the service. You can always count on good service at this Red Lobster.