“Little old world with new word food.”

3 Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse
Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Cape Coral, Florida
“Little old world with new word food.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

An old drugstore now a Resturant but still kept that old feeling. Food is a little pricey but just so damn good. A must see and eat. From pizza to Beef Bourguignon. A place for a plate size chicken fried steak. Very yummy. Homemade Beer is good to.

Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fish, fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was our second choice, but the first was closed, so we came here. We both like fish and enjoyed their fish and chips and the fresh catch, which was Sockeye Salmon. Great taste! Service was awesome and the bar was eclectic and fun.

• Visited July 2014
Milwaukee
“Not too bad”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I would have given 4 stars had the server made us feel like it was an interruption by us being there. Food was decent wish I would I ordered the Cajun boil but I didn't notice it until walking out. That looked like a great thing to share

Visited June 2014
Taos, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good meal”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Had a pretty good meal here. Buffalo wings were great, my husband got chicken fried steak which was just average. I had prime rib with baked potato and salad and that was good. My son had Mac n cheese with fries. Pretty sure the Mac n cheese was kraft but he liked it anyways. The atmosphere is good and my husband liked his beer.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Used to be a lot better!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Recent visit to 3 Rivers was a bit disappointing. The food prices went up alot and at same time food quality went down. The soups are not tasty like they used to be and shrunk in size. You can tell this place is not popular anymore by all the empty tables. I still like the root beer and other beverages. They should also offer a lunch menu that's affordable. My friend didn't like his egg salad and had to try something else. Service was spotty and depends who you get to serve you -- the muscley woman is very polite and helpful.

• Visited April 2014