“average” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
usa
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We prefer to dine at local quality restaurants. The atmosphere is very busy and LOUD, not quit and relaxed as we'd prefer to relax after a long work day and enjoy dinner. It's a pub. The steak was tender and good however at over $25, very expensive as this isn't fine dinning.Most meals were $20 or more. Our server wasn't hardly around and didn't provide any drink refills .We waited for over 30 minutes to get checked out and had to finally hunt someone down . Not terrible but there is SO MUCH BETTER in Farmington for food , atmosphere , service, AND PRICE.

• 4 of 5 stars

Germany
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Great atmosphere, great food, great service, great beer. This restaurant had all we were looking for.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Merz45
Oakland
“My husband loved it, me - not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Ok, it was a Friday night and they were busy, but our waitress was neither helpful nor courteous. My husband had a steak and loved it, said it was the best steak he ever had. I had fish and was way under-impressed. Perhaps it's all in what you order. Or maybe I had enjoyed the restaurant so much when we were here several years ago that I expected too much this time. So, mixed reviews on this restaurant. Not sure I will eat here the next time I'm in Farmington.

• 2 of 5 stars
Estes Park
“Great onion rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

And a wide variety of choices for all size appetites. Had chicken flat bread and drunken steak sandwich.Both tasty. Good beer too. Service OK although waitress was chatting with her friends a lot.

Visited May 2014
“Do not miss this experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been coming to Three Rivers since it opened in the 90's. Great food. Great beer. Great experience. From the restaurant, to the Tap Room, the the Pizzaria, this place is the best. I recommend it to everyone. I recommend people plan vacations to visit Three Rivers.

1 Thank Rampantaz