“My husband loved it, me - not so much”

3 Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse
Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Oakland
“My husband loved it, me - not so much”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Ok, it was a Friday night and they were busy, but our waitress was neither helpful nor courteous. My husband had a steak and loved it, said it was the best steak he ever had. I had fish and was way under-impressed. Perhaps it's all in what you order. Or maybe I had enjoyed the restaurant so much when we were here several years ago that I expected too much this time. So, mixed reviews on this restaurant. Not sure I will eat here the next time I'm in Farmington.

• Visited May 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great onion rings”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

And a wide variety of choices for all size appetites. Had chicken flat bread and drunken steak sandwich.Both tasty. Good beer too. Service OK although waitress was chatting with her friends a lot.

Visited May 2014
“Do not miss this experience!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been coming to Three Rivers since it opened in the 90's. Great food. Great beer. Great experience. From the restaurant, to the Tap Room, the the Pizzaria, this place is the best. I recommend it to everyone. I recommend people plan vacations to visit Three Rivers.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rampantaz
Farmington, NM
“Management needs to listen”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Normally, the food is fairly good but on the few occasions that it was sub-par, the management only wants to insist that "everyone else" loves it. Not really sure why they have the feedback cards if they won't accept constructive criticism.

• Visited April 2014
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Super Yummy & great home made sodas”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great beer and wonderful food in a casual atmosphere. From burgers to ribs - all of our food was delicious and we particularly loved the house made soda!

• Visited April 2014