“Great Pizza and sandwiches”

3 Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a great place to eat if you are not looking for quiet. The food is generally served quickly and is very good. I recommend the potato skins and burgers. I can't speak to the adult beverages since I don't drink, but I ave heard they are good.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Good menu choices, friendly service, reasonably priced, fun and relaxed atmosphere. Building has a great historic feel to it, does a brisk business so go early.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Cool old building. Fun historical display of beer labels and coasters. Love the items left over from the original pharmacy. They do brew good beer. The food was amazing. Special for the night was true Cajun boil. It looked like it could feed two. My husband got salami wrapped meatloaf and fried Mac n cheese. Said he was in heaven. We all really enjoyed the stack of onion rings. We'll go back next time we visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. They are on the $$$ side of things for the small town they are in. $16.00 for a 1/3lb Koby burger before adding cheese, mushrooms, avocado etc is a bit steep. But then all their food is a bit over priced. But it doesn't stop folks going. The atmosphere is great. Old pharmacy turned dinner with pizza parlor attached next door.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ordered the Dante's Inferno Pizza for take out. When we picked it up the young man who waited on us was apparently not having a good day and it showed in his attitude. When we got it home I was ready for a choice piece of pizza.

We were very disappointed to see that the only thing on the whole large pizza was about 1/4 - 1/2 of a grilled chicken breast cut into small chunks, thin layer of cheese, a few bits of bell pepper, and the thai sauce. What the heck? Where are all the toppings? We spent $20 for a pizza and got mostly crust and a very thin layer of cheese. It was so ridiculous we had to take pictures to share with our friends (also posted along with this review).

I used to love TRB and their pizza. This place has gone down hill in the past few years and I don't think I'll be eating there anymore and sure as heck will stop recommending it to anyone who asks for a good restaurant where you can get a beer.

3  Thank MedicPat