“$20 for a Pizza with very few toppings!!”

3 Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse
Ranked #1 of 129 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
New Mexico
“$20 for a Pizza with very few toppings!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We ordered the Dante's Inferno Pizza for take out. When we picked it up the young man who waited on us was apparently not having a good day and it showed in his attitude. When we got it home I was ready for a choice piece of pizza.

We were very disappointed to see that the only thing on the whole large pizza was about 1/4 - 1/2 of a grilled chicken breast cut into small chunks, thin layer of cheese, a few bits of bell pepper, and the thai sauce. What the heck? Where are all the toppings? We spent $20 for a pizza and got mostly crust and a very thin layer of cheese. It was so ridiculous we had to take pictures to share with our friends (also posted along with this review).

I used to love TRB and their pizza. This place has gone down hill in the past few years and I don't think I'll be eating there anymore and sure as heck will stop recommending it to anyone who asks for a good restaurant where you can get a beer.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank MedicPat

Farmington, New Mexico
“Not like it used to be”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Something has changed for the worse or I caught them on a bad day. The crust used to be thin and crispy and not the topping spread close to the edge. Seems that the pizza is smaller the price is higher and there are a couple of inches of plain crust at the edge of the pizza. In addition the crust used to be tasty - this time it was a little burned and a lot thicker than it used to be.
I noticed the employees seemed like they were not having a good time - it used to be a fun place with a positive vibe - hopefully I caught them on a bad day - I would like this place to keep its door open as we don't have many option in Farmington.

• Visited March 2014
“Love 3RBP”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We love Three Rivers Pizzeria. Great food, great beer, and they have tv and toys for the kids. We usually sit close to the kid's area and just let our girls go back and forth as they wish (with our watchful eyes on them of course). Decor is eclectic, but the pizza is really good. My husband loved their Enzo Ferrari pizza while I make my own with their garlic pistachio cream sauce, pepperoni, and mushrooms. The kids of course get a slice of cheese.

Belen, New Mexico
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The food was amazing. Everyone ordered something different and all gave rave reviews of the food. The service was great and quick.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank NMBelen
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy place to eat”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Three Rivers is located down town. It is a unique, old building. It has the ability to make you feel.as though you have stepped back in time. The food is good and the price is right.

• Visited February 2014