“Rustic Setting, good food”

3 Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Lots of old memorabilia on the walls, rustic setting. I enjoyed the 1/2 rack of ribs which were tender and very tasty. Unless you want to share or have take home, the 1/2 rack is pleanty for most appetites, I would guess. Service was great, a very friendly staff. Definitely worth a repeat.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Lots of character, excellent food, attentive staff. If not into beer, try the homemade cream soda. Huge portion of fish and chips! Salami-wrapped meatloaf was different and excellent. Presentation far exceeds average bar food. Extensive memorabilia to explore and enjoy as well.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

After having some disappointing dining experiences in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, what a surprise this was. Super friendly service and great food. Green chile stew was outstanding and pulled pork sandwich was really good as well - a tad sweet for my taste, but still excellent. Had such an enjoyable experience, we went back the next day for lunch and had the chicken fried steak. It was great. Great chicken fried steak and BBQ in New Mexico - YES - and I'm from Texas. Throw in great green chili and I am in heaven. Green chile I had in Albuquerque (Monroe's) disappointed, as did Santa Fe (The Shed - however, a lot better than Monroe's), but not here.
Don't know when or if I'll be back in Farmington, but if so, I'll definitely be eating here. Wish this restaurant was in my hometown.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I live in NM and was traveling to spend a day on the river. Food was ok. Beer was decent. Service was par. Wouldn't put it on my places to repeat.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

After exploring Monument Valley , the Four Corners, and Mesa Verde, we were very and pleasantly surprised to find this Brewhouse. The staff is so friendly, the food is fantastic, and the prices are down to earth. Each day this Eatery has a "daily special" for those of us on a budget. We had half price burgers and the french fries were the best within a hundred miles. Great neighborhood bar worth going out of your way to find. The manager came over to greet us and the bar was packed.