“Good Food, Great Beer, Good Atmosphere”

3 Rivers Eatery & Brewhouse
Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Following a recommendation from our B&B and previous TA reviews we went to 3 Rivers our first night in town. What a unique place. This is definitely a local’s place. Not only did it have a friendly atmosphere but good food (and beer) as well. The menu has a really good variety and we were surprised at the selections, it was not just run-of-the-mill bar food. The portions were large and had excellent flavor. The service was great from start to finish and our waiter made some excellent wine recommendations (my wife is not a beer drinker). I had a beer flight of several of the local beers and they were all very good. Overall, an enjoyable meal and a good value.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Better than Miami's little Havana. I was hesitant to try a Cuban in New Mexico, but CJ (the bartender) assured me that it was good...And good it was, the pork belly made this Cuban the best I've ever had. This was one of those meals that I didn't want it to end. I savored every delicious bite. It also paired well with the 3 Rivers IPA.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I got the salad with a slice of pizza. It was made to order and delicious! There were lots of choices of ingredients to go on your pizza--more than most places offer. The marinara sauce is SO good, and the other patrons' pizza's in the restaurant all looked delicious.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We kind of bumbled into the 3 Rivers Brewery just because we were roaming around main street and there are not a lot of food options. I am so glad we did!
The beer is really good! They were all so good we had to get a flight so we could try them all.
The food was really good too. Solid bar type food that was tasty and well prepared.
The tables have pictures from the local papers in the 50s etc. My Father in law recognized several people from his high school era and he really enjoyed going from table to table looking for people he night recognize.
We will definitely be back our next trip to Farmington.

1  Thank Zarings3
Reviewed April 8, 2013

There didn't seem to be many appealing options for dining in Farmington, but we thought we'd try this brew pub while stopping for two nights on the way to see Canyon de Chelly and Chaco Canyon. We ended up enjoying this restaurant so much that we ate there two nights in a row. The home-brews we tried were very good, the burgers delicious, and the root-beer marinated brisket was outstanding. They even make their own BBQ sauce, which was out of this world. We were impressed that most everything on the menu was made from scratch. The servers on both evenings were friendly and helpful.