“Classic place a throw back to be what used to be good.”
Review of K. B. Dillon's

K. B. Dillon's
Ranked #95 of 130 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We were in town for a few days. We decided to get away from the family and dine out. The
atmosphere is priceless. My wife's meal was perfect and thats saying alot because shes so picky. My prime rib was prepared just right and blackened to perfection. We felt like we were in a real place that wasn't stamped out of some meatheads thought process of whats
going to sell more food. Thank you for staying real K.B. dillons.

1  Thank greg k

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I wouldn't let these guys steam hot dogs at my garage sale!! The napkin was disguised as Calimari strips. They forgot to bring a claw hammer for the Australian Rock Lobster as I couldn't even cut through it. If you are thinking about dining there, call ahead and place your order one day in advance because the kitchen is that slow. Don't bother ordering your favorite cocktail, they'll give you something completely different. And even with all of this in one visit, the manager was too chicken to address our concerns and sent over the bartender instead. I do have one nice thing to say about the place, the waitress has so much practice covering for the kitchen that she actually seemed sincere. On a good note, the steak was good, the bread was good and the water was excellent. Never again. Ever.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Had dinner here with a buisness colleage, service was great.
Food was large in portions, and well prepared.Overall a great place to have dinner.
Would recommend and return

2  Thank Jay H
Reviewed November 6, 2011

My friend and I were heading through Farmington on our way to Moab and we decided to stop in for dinner. I don't ever like to eat at chains so we asked around for a local steakhouse. I am very glad i found Dillon's!

I had a filet, which was very thick and cooked just right and my friend had seabass, which he said was delicious in spite of being in the middle of the desert. The staff was great and there was even a bluegrass-like cover musician who we really enjoyed. The meal was a bit pricey, but I don't mind paying for a good local experience.

1  Thank Sasha H
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Referred by the hotel we stayed at. Not much in the area. I used to live in NM so my price gauge is aware. How doe this place charge for these dishes? The veal was breaded and tough as rubber. The marsala sauce was dumped on top and vinegary. My friends steak was "fine" but for $26+? Personally, should have chosen local Mex food. Never again. Mercy.