“Always outstanding ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 126 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cape Coral, Florida
“Always outstanding ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I love me some Outback. Good food, good prices, good staff. Try a gingerbread martini exp at Holidays. Apple martinis are good too. Lemon drop martini. Words can't explain.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Restaurant or Daycare?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I ate at this Outback Steakhouse on two different occasions, one was an informal business dinner and the other was me grabbing lunch a few weeks later. On both occasions the staff's children were present in the restaurant and could be heard yelling at the parent. I understand that it's a smaller community but this is the first time I have ever experienced this at restaurant in a small community.
The service was below average. During the business dinner, the server mixed up the drinks, this is excusable if they would not have been for a table on the other side of the room. Somehow they ran out of potatoes but did not mention this until they brought out our meals. The service was miserably slow, we had to wait about 10 minutes after we had finished our meals to pay our tab and about another 10 minutes before she brought back my card. I could see plenty of empty tables and booths and did not understand why the wait was so long.
The second time, the server was not very welcoming and almost nonexistence.

• Visited March 2014
Durango, Colorado
“Outback used to be so much more enjoyable”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

While our service was very good, the food was not worth the money. My husbands steak was well done when he asked for medium and both of our steaks were 1/4 inch thick. Barely had a handful of fries on my plate. This will not be a stop again. :(

• Visited February 2014
Farmington, New Mexico
“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I decided to have an early dinner on New Years Eve at our local Outback. We went in at about 5:00 PM to find a large line waiting. Looking into the restaurant we could see a large percentage of tables and booths vacant. The receptionist said the wait would be about 15 or 20 minutes. After 45 minutes I checked in again and they seated us right away, finally. I ordered the sirloin medium and received it past well done. My wife ordered the salmon steak and it was dry as a board.. I know Outback is good about handling complaints but everything was going so slow and we had a movie to go see so we didn't complain. Didn't want to wait for new dishes. We did mention our dissatisfaction to our waitress and she apologized but that was it. BTW the waitress did give us good service.

• Visited January 2014
Farmington, New Mexico
“Very good- For Farmington”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

In a large city I would rate this location average, but for Farmington it is very good.
The only problem I have with this location is the lack of consistent good service, cleanliness and quality of food. Sometimes great, other times average. The wedge salad varies greatly in the size of the wedge and amount of dressing and toppings. Sometimes great service, sometimes non-existant. Depends on staffing, attention span and amount of customers. Management questionable at some visits. We go- hope for the best- and complain when not up to par.

• Visited October 2013