“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Aztec, New Mexico
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I was cheated out of a gift certificate there that I received when I retired. When I went to use it, they said it had already been used, but only a small portion had been used. The manager took the certificate, took my number, said he would check into it, but never got back with me. So I've only been back once since then.

Vernal, Utah, United States
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Great food, Good service. Honestly some of the best pasta I've ever had.

Visited January 2012
Aztec, New Mexico
“Good food/great services”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

eat here frequently and the owner is always on the premises walking around greeting customers. I always order a steak and get it just the way I order it; baked potatoe and of course the bread. The service is always good but if you don't want to wait long for a table it is best to get there before 5 on weekends.

Visited December 2011
Farmington, New Mexico
“Didn't Expect This Kind of Service”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My wife's and mine first date night in a while. After we got seated I realized that I forgot to ask for a gluten free menu which Outback has available upon request. There was strong attention given to my order and the assurance that everything would be prepared separately from other dishes. Little did I know the gentleman handling my order was the franchise owner,

I ordered the 8 oz Victoria Filet and it cut like butter. Full of great flavor and tender. My wife had the filet with wild mushroom sauce and she left nothing to spare. The salads were fresh and delicious as was my loaded sweet potato. For desert my wife had a scrumptious cheesecake with raspberry sauce and I had the molten chocolate cake with gluten free brownie. Everything tasted delicious and was prepared with care.

I never expected anyone to go through such great lengths to ensure not only a quality meal but care in preparation. It was by far one of the best experiences we've had at any restaurant.

• Visited August 2011
Anchorage, Alaska
“It's the Outback - "JAC" ( J ust A nother C hain!)”
Reviewed April 7, 2010

If you have to eat at a chain, this Outback is just like every other Outback. The food is as unremarkable (yet edible) as any other Outback (or Applebee's, or Chiie's, or Hooter's, or .... )

If you're in Farmington for dinner, this may be your "best bet". It is better then KB Dillon's, The Bluffs and St. Clair Winery & Bistro and all of the other "chains" in Farmington.