“good food”

Applebee's
Ranked #95 of 131 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were coming in late, but we got what was expected - good food and good service. The server didn't ask if which size of wine we wanted, but everything else was very good.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I really love Applebee's. As a local I can vouch they've kept up with the place and although I usually order the same thing (Chicken wrap because I love it with there Mexi-Ranch) I always know I will love my meal and I really like the atmosphere. I've gone for late night drinks and appetizers with friends, as well as family dinners, lunches with mom and date nights with the hubby. In all of these experiences I've only had a problem with service once and the manager came out himself to apologize and comp our meal. It's always a pleasant experience and if you catch them on an off day I have the utmost faith they will make the situation better if you let someone know about your dissatisfaction.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I go every wensday around 3ish and I go to the bar were i eat and have a couple of drinks the people and servers and bartender are great and have an excellent attitude there's some one who said that there are a lot of drunks shame on you first of all by law Applebee's can't service people who are drunk so I say to this person that made that comment I say if you can't stand happiness get out Boohoo to you that dont like to have a happy and good time so grow up and find some were eles like Alaska

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I know that restaurants have very limited control over who frequents their establishments, but this place always seems to be full of trashy drunk people. The service is usually pretty marginal. The food is fine (if you like chicken), and the value is okay, but the atmosphere is the reason I don't go to this Applebee's.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just a quick, cheap stop for food, our server didn't seem real enthused, but it was a bustling Wed evening. didn't appear to be much else to do in Farmington that late.