“Its great”

Applebee's
Ranked #95 of 131 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I go every wensday around 3ish and I go to the bar were i eat and have a couple of drinks the people and servers and bartender are great and have an excellent attitude there's some one who said that there are a lot of drunks shame on you first of all by law Applebee's can't service people who are drunk so I say to this person that made that comment I say if you can't stand happiness get out Boohoo to you that dont like to have a happy and good time so grow up and find some were eles like Alaska

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I know that restaurants have very limited control over who frequents their establishments, but this place always seems to be full of trashy drunk people. The service is usually pretty marginal. The food is fine (if you like chicken), and the value is okay, but the atmosphere is the reason I don't go to this Applebee's.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just a quick, cheap stop for food, our server didn't seem real enthused, but it was a bustling Wed evening. didn't appear to be much else to do in Farmington that late.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

After a long day of work and not arriving in town until after 10pm, I was left with one choice for late-night dining....Applebee's. Normally I would steer very clear of this chain. However, with no other choices I ventured in and was pleasantly surprised. This is a newer location and is very well kept. It has a modern feel and seems to cater to a younger late-night crowd. The steak was by far the best I have ever had at any Applebee's.
Be sure to ask about Happy Hour specials as they were not offered to us upon arriving and there was a little bit of sticker shock after our initial round of beverages. While this may seem like a small complaint, it can have an effect on your experience if you are budget conscious. Otherwise, this was a truly welcomed experience.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The food is good, the slow service sends me to Durango Applebees instead. We have been here several times hoping for better and it is not. After asking around, we are not the only ones who avoid this one and head to Durango.