“Poor at best”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Lacking service. Lacking in food quality, Food was incredibly dry and bland. I would have been better off not eating here at all.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

The beer was flat, the food was so,so and the bathroom was filthy!

Reviewed November 9, 2011

That's right! I ate there 3 nights out of a week after 10pm. Had late dinners all week & every place closes early. First visit, the hostess seated locals first. There was at two parties waiting. However, the manager noticed this and the employee was corrected. The next two visits, everything was in order. All food orders were prepared fresh. I'm glad to spend my money a deserving place to eat. Oh yeah, I spent about $75 a visit. My last visit which was about 4yrs ago, we were given cold fries with soggy bread. This time I had no choice but to try it. I'm glad my experiences were positive.

Reviewed January 9, 2010

I had to comment because of the low standing of this restaurant compared to others in this town. Yes, this Chili's is the same as every other one I've ever been to. That being said, it is still one of my top places to eat in this town. The staff is attentive, the food is always prepared well and has never been cold. I recommend it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook