New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Excellent new Comfort Suites in Farmington” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Farmington
Dallas, TX
“Excellent new Comfort Suites in Farmington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The new Comfort Suites was a perfect stop for three of us photographers wanting to get up at 5am to shoot the Bisti one hour South. The room was inexpensive, large, with a partly separated sitting space that could have been used for a third bed. A really nice surprise to find that we could get the included breakfast that early and that the Wi-Fi was free.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Salt Lake City. I wish we had been staying a few days in Farmington because this was an incredible hotel. The front desk staff were great. The rooms were very clean and comfortable with 2 queen sized beds and a separate sitting area. Upon our arrival we were told they had food every night, in addition to a rather spectacular breakfast in the morning. Little things like 8 bath towels in the bathroom, tea in addition to coffee and a refrigerator made this hotel one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in a small town. Good job!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you very much for the nice comments you made concerning your recent stay with us.
We hope you enjoyed the evening meal, and are glad you had lots of towels. Hope to see you again soon!
Don Cowman, GM
Farmington, NM
1-866-951-5196
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I travel often for business and just upon arrival, greeted by the most professional staff personal, I was at ease. Andrea made my check in the easiest and most delightful check in I've yet to encounter. From the nice complimentary dinner to the fulfilling breakfast and not to mention that wonderful clean spacious room and comfortable bed. I will definitely make this my home away from home. If you are in this area you must try.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment online about your recent stay at our hotel.
I appreciate that your check-in was very smooth, and I will let Andrea know that.
We hope to see you again soon!
Don Cowman
GM
505-325-9414
Santa Fe,NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

absolute total comfort here when my head hit the pillow I was out. It was the most comfortable sleep I've had ever in a hotel. I found the room to be very clean and much more than I expected. The staff was absolutely perfect. She was friendly , and very attentive while still training someone. I highly recommend this hotel. we were up at 5 30 AM and the dining room was set up and delightful.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Guest-
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel.
We do appreciate the nice things you said about the staff and the property, and I will
pass that on to our staff. We hope to see you again soon.
Don Cowman
GM Comfort Suites Farmington
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

On a trip to Colorado we decided to stay at the Comfort Suites in Farmington New Mexico. Upon arrival, we entered the lobby and found no desk clerk at the desk. After waiting 20 minutes, she comes from around the corner and just says "can I help you?" No apologies or anything! Once we check in, we go to our room and my wife decides to take a shower to freshen up. As she is getting ready to take her shower, she notices a large yellow stain on the towel. I called the front desk to let them know and all they said is "you can come down and get another one". This has to be the rudest and more careless staff I have ever dealt with! To make things worse, the breakfast in the morning was sub standard and the attendant did not seem to care to replenish items when they ran out. Steer away from this property!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize to
you for you having to wait at the front desk, and for the problem with the towel. This is not the type of service that we accept for our guests, and I assure you we are investigating this incident
to make sure it does not happen in the future.
Don Cowman, GM
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

A great choice for a base camp; we stayed for three nights so we could explore the Aztec Ruins, Chaco Canyon, Bisti Badlands (wow) and the "Rock" at Shiprock. All offered excellent photo op. The rooms were quiet, comfortable and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful----I highly recommend if you are in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ballhawg
Unadilla, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Farmington and booked a room last min. All suites- and even had some food at night in the lobby area. The new style suites have tons if room and a nice sectional style couch. The hotel is actually off Broadway and within a few miles of tons of restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014