Comfort Suites
La Quinta
Courtyard Farmington(Farmington)
$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$125
$115
$129
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfree laundrycappuccino machinesectional couchstaff was extremely friendly and helpfulfitness room was adequatefabulous hotelchoice hotelsgranolaeach eveningusb portsgreat amenitiesnewer propertybiscuits and gravyrooms are hugechoose this hotelexcellent breakfastsitting area
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I travel often for business and just upon arrival, greeted by the most professional staff personal, I was at ease. Andrea made my check in the easiest and most delightful check in I've yet to encounter. From the nice complimentary dinner to the fulfilling breakfast and not to mention that wonderful clean spacious room and comfortable bed. I will definitely make this my home away from home. If you are in this area you must try.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment online about your recent stay at our hotel.
I appreciate that your check-in was very smooth, and I will let Andrea know that.
We hope to see you again soon!
Don Cowman
GM
Comfort Suites
505-325-9414

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

absolute total comfort here when my head hit the pillow I was out. It was the most comfortable sleep I've had ever in a hotel. I found the room to be very clean and much more than I expected. The staff was absolutely perfect. She was friendly , and very attentive while still training someone. I highly recommend this hotel. we were up at 5 30 AM and the dining room was set up and delightful.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Guest-
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel.
We do appreciate the nice things you said about the staff and the property, and I will
pass that on to our staff. We hope to see you again soon.
Don Cowman
GM Comfort Suites Farmington

Reviewed May 2, 2014

On a trip to Colorado we decided to stay at the Comfort Suites in Farmington New Mexico. Upon arrival, we entered the lobby and found no desk clerk at the desk. After waiting 20 minutes, she comes from around the corner and just says "can I help you?" No apologies or anything! Once we check in, we go to our room and my wife decides to take a shower to freshen up. As she is getting ready to take her shower, she notices a large yellow stain on the towel. I called the front desk to let them know and all they said is "you can come down and get another one". This has to be the rudest and more careless staff I have ever dealt with! To make things worse, the breakfast in the morning was sub standard and the attendant did not seem to care to replenish items when they ran out. Steer away from this property!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize to
you for you having to wait at the front desk, and for the problem with the towel. This is not the type of service that we accept for our guests, and I assure you we are investigating this incident
to make sure it does not happen in the future.
Don Cowman, GM

Reviewed April 29, 2014

A great choice for a base camp; we stayed for three nights so we could explore the Aztec Ruins, Chaco Canyon, Bisti Badlands (wow) and the "Rock" at Shiprock. All offered excellent photo op. The rooms were quiet, comfortable and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful----I highly recommend if you are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ballhawg
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Farmington and booked a room last min. All suites- and even had some food at night in the lobby area. The new style suites have tons if room and a nice sectional style couch. The hotel is actually off Broadway and within a few miles of tons of restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014