“Total Comfort”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

absolute total comfort here when my head hit the pillow I was out. It was the most comfortable sleep I've had ever in a hotel. I found the room to be very clean and much more than I expected. The staff was absolutely perfect. She was friendly , and very attentive while still training someone. I highly recommend this hotel. we were up at 5 30 AM and the dining room was set up and delightful.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Guest-
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel.
We do appreciate the nice things you said about the staff and the property, and I will
pass that on to our staff. We hope to see you again soon.
Don Cowman
GM Comfort Suites Farmington

Reviewed May 2, 2014

On a trip to Colorado we decided to stay at the Comfort Suites in Farmington New Mexico. Upon arrival, we entered the lobby and found no desk clerk at the desk. After waiting 20 minutes, she comes from around the corner and just says "can I help you?" No apologies or anything! Once we check in, we go to our room and my wife decides to take a shower to freshen up. As she is getting ready to take her shower, she notices a large yellow stain on the towel. I called the front desk to let them know and all they said is "you can come down and get another one". This has to be the rudest and more careless staff I have ever dealt with! To make things worse, the breakfast in the morning was sub standard and the attendant did not seem to care to replenish items when they ran out. Steer away from this property!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize to
you for you having to wait at the front desk, and for the problem with the towel. This is not the type of service that we accept for our guests, and I assure you we are investigating this incident
to make sure it does not happen in the future.
Don Cowman, GM

Reviewed April 29, 2014

A great choice for a base camp; we stayed for three nights so we could explore the Aztec Ruins, Chaco Canyon, Bisti Badlands (wow) and the "Rock" at Shiprock. All offered excellent photo op. The rooms were quiet, comfortable and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful----I highly recommend if you are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ballhawg
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Farmington and booked a room last min. All suites- and even had some food at night in the lobby area. The new style suites have tons if room and a nice sectional style couch. The hotel is actually off Broadway and within a few miles of tons of restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I can't imagine there is a better value in all of Farmington or New Mexico for that matter. This seems like a 4-star hotel at 3-star prices. Highly recommend for anyone needing lodging while visiting Chaco Canyon or Mesa Verde.

- Hotel is brand new. Everything is spotless and clean.
- Modern furniture and decor
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Reliable, blazing-fast internet
- DirecTV HD
- Rooms are huge.
- Most comfortable beds I've ever slept on.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary snacks and coffee

I think there are some other great things I'm missing, since I only stayed one night. I wish I could have stayed there longer, I was truly amazed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank james y
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for your nice comments about our new hotel in Farmington, New Mexico. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I spend about two weeks each month in Farmington for work, so believe me when I say I've stayed everywhere in town multiple times...but not since this place opened. I used to move around when I got a bit sick of staying in one of the other hotels, but I haven't budged since I found this place. The rooms are large and very clean, the staff is ridiculously attentive and friendly, the gym is better than most business hotels (those that actually have gyms, that is) and the free breakfast is top-notch. Small touches like a cappuccino machine in the breakfast area and complimentary soups, cheeses and crackers at night are unheard of elsewhere, and a business center with a high-speed office quality printer/scanner leave pretty much nothing to be desired. A++ all the way, you don't want to stay anywhere else in the four corners.

Room Tip: The ceilings on the ground floor are higher and make the large rooms feel even bigger, but the rooms...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank gaspacho77
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review and comment on our hotel. We appreciate your nice words about us and we hope to continue to see you on each of your visits to Farmington, NM.
Sincerely, Don and staff

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I am so amazed! Best place I have stayed in NM. Thanks for not having Fox Cable news on the tv downstairs! Room was amazing. Clean, clean , clean. Staff was amazing and amazingly friendly. Can't say enough about how great this new hotel is! Loved it and will be back! Well designed and had Crown Molding in the room!!!!! Everything worked!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen3678
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us and your nice comments about our Comfort Suites
in Farmington, NM. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Don C