WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Farmington
Unadilla, New York
“Great new Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Farmington and booked a room last min. All suites- and even had some food at night in the lobby area. The new style suites have tons if room and a nice sectional style couch. The hotel is actually off Broadway and within a few miles of tons of restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Eric B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I can't imagine there is a better value in all of Farmington or New Mexico for that matter. This seems like a 4-star hotel at 3-star prices. Highly recommend for anyone needing lodging while visiting Chaco Canyon or Mesa Verde.

- Hotel is brand new. Everything is spotless and clean.
- Modern furniture and decor
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Reliable, blazing-fast internet
- DirecTV HD
- Rooms are huge.
- Most comfortable beds I've ever slept on.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary snacks and coffee

I think there are some other great things I'm missing, since I only stayed one night. I wish I could have stayed there longer, I was truly amazed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank james y
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for your nice comments about our new hotel in Farmington, New Mexico. We hope to see you again very soon.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I spend about two weeks each month in Farmington for work, so believe me when I say I've stayed everywhere in town multiple times...but not since this place opened. I used to move around when I got a bit sick of staying in one of the other hotels, but I haven't budged since I found this place. The rooms are large and very clean, the staff is ridiculously attentive and friendly, the gym is better than most business hotels (those that actually have gyms, that is) and the free breakfast is top-notch. Small touches like a cappuccino machine in the breakfast area and complimentary soups, cheeses and crackers at night are unheard of elsewhere, and a business center with a high-speed office quality printer/scanner leave pretty much nothing to be desired. A++ all the way, you don't want to stay anywhere else in the four corners.

Room Tip: The ceilings on the ground floor are higher and make the large rooms feel even bigger, but the rooms...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank gaspacho77
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review and comment on our hotel. We appreciate your nice words about us and we hope to continue to see you on each of your visits to Farmington, NM.
Sincerely, Don and staff
Cochiti Lake, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I am so amazed! Best place I have stayed in NM. Thanks for not having Fox Cable news on the tv downstairs! Room was amazing. Clean, clean , clean. Staff was amazing and amazingly friendly. Can't say enough about how great this new hotel is! Loved it and will be back! Well designed and had Crown Molding in the room!!!!! Everything worked!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Karen3678
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and your nice comments about our Comfort Suites
in Farmington, NM. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Don C
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed there for 1 night last week when I was in Farmington on business. The hotel was (and looked) very new and fresh. The staff was very friendly on check-in and check-out, the breakfast was pretty good, the room was HUGE with a large seating area, a large flat-screen TV, and plenty of space to work. The king bed was super-comfortable with nice bedding. Everything was clean, and the price was definitely right (my corporate rate was under $100). If I am ever in the area again, I have no problem staying at the Comfort Suites!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GaryvM
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here when it was just 3 weeks old, and found it to be very clean and nice!!! The pool is amazing blue. The lobby is nice and spacious. Breakfast we pretty good! I also like that it was right off the main road we used.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank HappyCamper6511
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed at the new Comfort Suites on a recent visit to Farmington and found it clean, comfortable, and a great value. The facility is fairly new and gives the impression of “clean and fresh” throughout. The rooms are large and comfortable, providing a nice seating/gathering area, a large workspace with adequate outlets for chargers, laptops, etc. and a small fridge/micro/coffee area. The hotel offers a hot breakfast buffet each morning and while we were there, they also offered a hot entrée each evening (soup, chili dogs, etc.). Every staff member that we came in contact with was courteous and professional and we were always greeted with a smile and a welcome. The only negatives I can point out are - the bathroom didn’t have a much needed exhaust fan, the hair dryer was inconveniently mounted with a very short cord so you had to squeeze between the toilet and sink in order to actually use it, and the bathroom door didn’t close properly. We also found the bed to be very firm, too firm for our liking. Overall however, our stay was wonderful and we would certainly recommend Comfort Suites to others.

Room Tip: We forgot to ask for a top floor room - upstairs "walkers" drove us nuts!.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple