Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rim Rock Lodge(Farmington)
The Region Inn(Farmington)
Courtyard Farmington(Farmington)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundrycappuccino machinesectional couchstaff was extremely friendly and helpfulfitness room was adequatefabulous hotelchoice hotelsgranolaeach eveningusb portsgreat amenitiesnewer propertybiscuits and gravyrooms are hugechoose this hotelexcellent breakfastsitting area
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I am so amazed! Best place I have stayed in NM. Thanks for not having Fox Cable news on the tv downstairs! Room was amazing. Clean, clean , clean. Staff was amazing and amazingly friendly. Can't say enough about how great this new hotel is! Loved it and will be back! Well designed and had Crown Molding in the room!!!!! Everything worked!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen3678
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us and your nice comments about our Comfort Suites
in Farmington, NM. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Don C

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed there for 1 night last week when I was in Farmington on business. The hotel was (and looked) very new and fresh. The staff was very friendly on check-in and check-out, the breakfast was pretty good, the room was HUGE with a large seating area, a large flat-screen TV, and plenty of space to work. The king bed was super-comfortable with nice bedding. Everything was clean, and the price was definitely right (my corporate rate was under $100). If I am ever in the area again, I have no problem staying at the Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GaryvM
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here when it was just 3 weeks old, and found it to be very clean and nice!!! The pool is amazing blue. The lobby is nice and spacious. Breakfast we pretty good! I also like that it was right off the main road we used.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank HappyCamper6511
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed at the new Comfort Suites on a recent visit to Farmington and found it clean, comfortable, and a great value. The facility is fairly new and gives the impression of “clean and fresh” throughout. The rooms are large and comfortable, providing a nice seating/gathering area, a large workspace with adequate outlets for chargers, laptops, etc. and a small fridge/micro/coffee area. The hotel offers a hot breakfast buffet each morning and while we were there, they also offered a hot entrée each evening (soup, chili dogs, etc.). Every staff member that we came in contact with was courteous and professional and we were always greeted with a smile and a welcome. The only negatives I can point out are - the bathroom didn’t have a much needed exhaust fan, the hair dryer was inconveniently mounted with a very short cord so you had to squeeze between the toilet and sink in order to actually use it, and the bathroom door didn’t close properly. We also found the bed to be very firm, too firm for our liking. Overall however, our stay was wonderful and we would certainly recommend Comfort Suites to others.

Room Tip: We forgot to ask for a top floor room - upstairs "walkers" drove us nuts!.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AZRoadHog
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I was in Farmington for only one night, as I was traveling for a wedding. I was amazed when entering the hotel lobby, it was so large. As I checked in( it was 7 pm)I was offered complimentary chili or soup, very nice touch. The room was spacious and clean, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.I will most definitely stay there again on my next visit out west.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Don C, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Farmington, NM, and we very pleased
that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip out west.
Don C.